Home and Away

Sam Frost was on The Morning Show today to explain how the explosion was filmed.

1 Like

Isn’t that about the fourth time this year? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Are we expecting filming to be suspended due to two week lockdown across Greater Sydney.

I wouldn’t think so, given it’s classified as work.

So why did they suspend it last year then?

They didn’t have any Covid Safe practices in place to keep its staff safe, like every drama in the world. Now they all keep filming.

3 Likes

It’s not essential work so I don’t think they are supposed to work. I believe they may be working with some strict covid restrictions.

Neighbours was the benchmark in covid safe practices, so much so that overseas programmes were following their lead. H&A also covid practices in place but it certainly wasn’t as noticable as Neighbours, who did it brilliantly.

Broadcast is listed as essential

So actress who plays Chloe is 21 as is her character and Mia the actress is 31 in real life I am guessing she is made up to look older with clothing and makeyup more like late 30’s more like Tori ? . Even Ari I read somewhere the actor is only 30 … thought he was older.

Apparently Rob Kipa-Williams is around 38-40, although his bio online says he’s 30.

Yes, there is only around 10 years age difference between the two actresses. A similar thing happened recently with Dipi on Neighbours who in real life was only 32 yet Dipi had daughters in their late teens.

1 Like
1 Like

A bit much to call it ‘disgusting’. Typical NewsComAu.

It’s the typical over the top “everyone just loves” Home and Away headline… Predictable.

[Citation Required]

1 Like

While I wouldn’t go as far as calling it disgusting, it was a pretty tacky thing to do.

How ironic… A clickbait headline against someone else using a clickbait headline.

The only reason ‘disgusting’ is in the headline and their excuse for if people criticise that is because it was the word used by other commenters describing it as though those commenting hold some sort of weight with it all. Using the words that people comment while evocative are usually filled with people who just have hatred towards whatever it is so the wording will always be stronger than what it actually is but creating the stories and constantly stirring up hatred and emotions is unfortunately the way all the news media likes to go these days to justify their existence to all.

Funnily enough Orpheus’ character (Mason Morgan) was involved in a drug storyline on the show where his character illegally bought cannabis (for medicinal purposes).

Buckle up for the mid-season finale of Australia’s #1 drama

Over the hills and car away

Home and Away is going over the edge in a mid-season finale that’s impossible to forget, 7.00pm Thursday, 22 July on Channel 7 and 7plus.

As sparks fly between a potential new couple, a big question is on someone’s mind, while Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams) relishes in the news that he is going to be a father.

Right as a happy ending looks to be on the horizon for Summer Bay, Ziggy (Sophie Dillman) finds herself in a love triangle with Tane (Ethan Browne) and Dean (Patrick O’Connor) after receiving a tempting offer from her old flame.

But whose plans will come to a screeching halt when tragedy strikes?

A car launches off a steep hill, taking those inside it for a harrowing, life-threatening ride before coming to an abrupt halt on a cliff’s edge with no sign of life in sight.

Could it be Nikau or Bella? Tane, Ziggy or Dean? Christian or Tori? Cash or Jasmine?

1 Like

Another crash? Is this all the show is known for? We had the bus crash in 2014, plane crash in 2016 and now another one.

3 Likes