Hit Network

She has one. It’s a Lot with Abbie Chatfield. It does quite well and is regularly in the top 10 of Australian podcasts in the Podcast Ranker. It came across to SCA from Nova.

2 Likes

Do any of the other Hit stations have ad free hours at 9am and 1pm or just Mix?

1 Like

I’d say this is a result of the recent content leadership changes at SCA where each market now has greater local control.

5 Likes

I really like that each station has more local content control. I don’t want to hear cookie-cutter stations across the country. They should suit the market they’re in.

5 Likes

Jimmy & Nath Up Early, will be broadcast Saturday and Sunday mornings at 7-9am from Saturday February 19, in addition to continuing their Monday to Friday breakfast show on Hobart’s Hit100.9.

8 Likes

FiFi box named Melbourne Moomba Monarch along with Peter Hitchener.

See:

5 Likes

Mix now does the DJ Konsky Midday Mashup on weekends.

4 Likes

Where is Mike E and Emma at?

1 Like

tbh I honestly think at this stage that it was just a rumour, as we have heard nothing since November

3 Likes

Announcement for Mike E and Emma on Monday according to their socials

6 Likes

Ooo! I wonder if this will be for 2Day breakfast, as Hit Nights is now covered by Abbie Chatfield

2 Likes

It could have always been a plan to do it temporarily and they didn’t want to put off listeners by saying it’s temporary.

1 Like

Or maybe move Abby to late evenings and put Mike E and Emma 7-10pm?

1 Like

It’s more suitable for late nights, but I’d imagine they’ve made a considerable investment in Abbie.

2 Likes

Geeze, if they scrap Abbie already, that shows very poor financial management by SCA. Not a first. Photoshoot, graphics, show imaging etc. I think they’ll keep her.

6 Likes

Mike E and Emma makes sense on the Hit Network from 10pm-1am.

3 Likes

How about 6pm-8pm for Mike E and Emma? Abby only gets pushed back an hour, and no doubt live Mike E and Emma will rate better than non-rating, replayed Hughesy, Ed & Erin

7 Likes

Hughesy, Ed and Erin is such a waste of 6-7pm. I don’t understand why it’s on. Barely rates in Sydney breakfast, why make the whole country suffer.

8 Likes

What about drive?

1 Like

Nope. It’s just been announced internally.

You’ll hear about it shortly.

2 Likes