Hey Hey It's Saturday

Seems a more measured and sensible response than John Blackman’s

14 Likes

Blackman was more like “you’re still hung up about that?”.

“You still hung up about that time(s) you were humiliated about your skin colour on national TV in front of millions?”

1 Like

Kamahl will be on 7.30 on ABC TV tonight.

And that should now be the end of the matter.

4 Likes

Cunning program move by ABC

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Kamahl to spill the details about his time on HHIS.

1 Like

Like he’s been doing for the last three weeks across multiple media outlets?

5 Likes

Do we reckon Kamahl will say anything about his time on Hey Hey during Anh’s Brush With Fame that hasn’t been discussed over the past few weeks?

Presumedly it was taped months ago. Possible but unlikely?

2 Likes

So? Why can’t he has just as every right to talk about it.

Yeah, I thought that might’ve been the case for a series like Anh’s Brush With Fame which would have to be months in the planning. A lot of time would have to go into finding potential subjects, getting people to take a few hours out of their busy schedules for Anh Do to ask questions about them over a portrait, etc.

None of us are saying otherwise…

1 Like

I didn’t say that he shouldn’t

1 Like

Not specifically but there is quite a lot of interesting history around his appearances on television, including his own TV show on ABC.

2 Likes

Towards the end of 1985, HHIS ran a competition where viewers could create a new logo for the show. In the final episode for the year, they unveiled the winning design.

Created by Mr. A. R. Withers.

6 Likes
3 Likes

“That was Lucky Phil.”

4 Likes

I’m trying to work out if you’re being deliberately crass or if it’s an unintentional mis-quote?

Unintentional misquote.

sorry if it came out wrong.

righto, because this is where the soundbite came from. Definitely not past tense.

2 Likes