Have You Been Paying Attention?

I didn’t know there were TWO Ed Kavalee’s. Perhaps I missed the memo :joy:

3 Likes

Uh oh, top one doesn’t look like Ed Kavalee.

2 Likes

Weird. Just watched it on my PVR and Dane was the only contestant of the five to not have his name shown.

I think that the top one is Dilruk Jayasinha

It’s not. It’s this guy, who was on last week.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4fnTwBSC7/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=igw7vub76n1e

1 Like

they look nothing alike. what.

2 Likes

Update promo

2 Likes

So I set the PVR up to record this last night and it recorded all of HYBPA plus the repeat of Street Smart with a total time of 1 hour 25 mins. So did HYBPA run 5 mins less or were there less ads for Street Smart and why did it record both?

Wouldn’t that depend on what you set your recording for, and any automatic buffers in your PVR settings?

No cause I only selected HYBPA on the EPG and every other week it just records that program

Fair enough. My PVR has a setting where it adds five minutes to the start and half an hour to the end of a recording, even if it’s selected from the EPG (and those times can be changed). Wondered if that might be case for you, but if this is the first time it has happened, then who knows.

AFLW player Moana Hope, who was eliminated from Australian Survivor last week, is this week’s second guest quizmaster.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Jane Kennedy hasnt been on for a while.

Maybe after her crticism of Ten? :thinking:

I’d love to see Ten try to dictate to Working Dog Productions who can and can’t appear on the show given Kennedy and her husband are part owners of the production company. Ten would risk losing one of their few hit shows to a rival network, a la Thank God You’re Here. You’d think they wouldn’t be that stupid, although they did decide to inflict Street Smart on viewers so anything is possible.

9 Likes

Where has that been suggested?

Tonight’s guest quizmaster are Anna Heinrich (The Bachelor and Trial by Kyle) and champion swimmer Mack Horton. Both did not reveal their appearance on the show on social media beforehand.
(Normally, guest quizmaster will post a photo of him/herself with host Tom Gleisner on social media on Monday evening and invite his/her followers to tune in)

“One Day You’ll Be on Studio 10” really should have been part of Pilot Week!

(Those who’ve seen tonight’s episode would understand the reference)

7 Likes