Have You Been Paying Attention?

Apparently there will be six contestants on Monday night show. With Sam Pang as one of them.

When do they tape the show because Sam Pang is in Stockholm for Eurovision.

I believe they filmed Monday’s episode on Monday. I only say that because they was a reference to the logies. Not sure if that has always been the case.

According to TV Tonight, this week’s season premiere was taped last Saturday, the night before the Logies. The opening clip featuring Waleed Aly holding the Gold Logie was added on Monday.

1 Like

Which would be why he wasn’t shown as one of the contestants for next week during the preview at the end of the episode.

Sam Pang wasn’t on during Eurovision last year. So I would assume the same would occur this year, especially if it is recorded on Saturday.

Don’t know where you got this information from? The ad has NO Sam Pang with Lehmo in his place by the looks of it and Cesili in as well for Jane and Julia for Fifi. Only 5 all up from the ads

I would not be making it up if it wasn’t true. It lists Sam Pang as one of them. I’ll give you a hint, its on a listing.

Cesili? You mean Anne Edmonds

Not sure why we’re debating this - Sam will be on the other side of the world when they’re filming Monday’s episode.

Then why has the network listed his name then?

Where? Of course, whatever listing you’re referring to may be incorrect or just listed his name as a regular by default. Because unless they have a way to teleport him from Stockholm I can’t see how he can be in a studio in Melbourne this weekend.

Also, because it’s a while since I’ve seen the show, can the set physically hold 6 panellists?

2 Likes

Typo. I don’t mean Anne Edmonds. I believe I saw Celia Pacquola on the ads.

I don’t need a hint to where you got your info I’m asking where. They only say 5 people on the ads. They can’t even fit 6 people in the studio…

Its on their website

1 Like

Actually @William_C is correct:

Monday May 16

Guests

Ed Kavalee
Sam Pang
Julia Morris
Mick Molloy
Anthony ‘Lehmo’ Lehmann
Anne Edmonds

Guest Quiz Masters

Faye from Gogglebox and Anthony ‘Harries’ Carroll from Bondi Rescue

From Watch full episodes of TV shows for free on 10 play - Network Ten

2 Likes

Probably a typo.

Or maybe Sam is there in a skit or as a guest tied in with Eurovision.

3 Likes

Very funny episode tonight.
Next week’s guest quizmasters are Janet Roach from The Real Housewives of Melbourne and Miguel Maestre from The Living Room.

1 Like

This is a great show. I’m am so glad ten have it the time to find its feet and tweak itself. It has finally got the traction it deserves. Brilliant again tonight. Really enjoyed Harries from Bondi Rescue. I think he might be a bit of a fan of the show.

2 Likes

So the big question, from someone who missed the show, was Sam in it or not???

He was…in the preview for next week’s episode only.

4 Likes