Get Krack!n’

Kate McCartney and Kate McLennan told TV Week that next week’s episode (guest starring Miranda Tapsell and Nakkiah Lui) would be the series finale.

So do you think main stream media will be talking about this tomorrow or will it just be something shared by social media?

Why? What happened?

This tweet should give some clue.

I just saw it on iview. It certainly took a Hannah Gadsby/Nanette turn at the end…

Oh and there was a penis on screen. I’m hoping it was fake :scream:

Has the media talked about any other episode?
There’s your answer.
Shame, cos it is sharp stuff.

1 Like

Not so far

SMH story:

1 Like

Just watched the series finale.

Bravo ladies. If that is the last ever Get Krack!n…what a way to go out! :rofl:

1 Like

The Australian reported on Friday that the ABC is reviewing allegations of editorial policy breaches after it received “fewer than 20” complaints relating to the finale. However an ABC spokesman also defended the episode, saying:

The episode to which you refer highlighted the powerful perspectives of two Indigenous Australian female presenters in a comedic and challenging manner, including their satirical response to the ways in which commercial television often depicts marginalised groups.

It was probably more about the dick.

2 Likes

I remember seeing a penis on an episode of Mad as Hell this year or last . Was in a different context and it was like 9pm at night.

Get Krak!n was at 9.00. Mad As Hell is usually 8.30

2 Likes

How I’d imagine some viewers would react to the sight of a penis on ABC-TV:

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For what it’s worth, I don’t really care whether parts of the male anatomy are shown on television just as long as it’s in an appropriate context and the right timeslot.

1 Like

:joy: So what’s the right timeslot for the male anatomy?

Probably no earlier than 8.30pm, preferably after 9.30pm.

:roll_eyes: Trying to send us back in time? You do realise Number 96 showed full frontal nudity back in the 1970s at 8.30pm?

1 Like

Sometimes seen earlier

2 Likes

Meanwhile in the Kingdom of Bolt he doesn’t appear to have noticed the flacid penis but some reverse racism.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/abcs-antiwhite-racism-plays-with-fire/news-story/4e1dfa7992239ffd37b5c580d884a563

Edit: my phone auto corrected flacid to flavor :scream:

Hmmmm…flavoured penis! :stuck_out_tongue: something I think Bolt enjoys a little too much of. :lips: :rofl:

I’m surprised all the complaints about the penis, rather than the crowning head of a new born coming through a vagina. You know, because any part of the human body deemed sexual should be covered up by their logic. :roll_eyes: