George Pell Saga - Coverage Discussion

Coverage on Seven from Melbourne finished at 12pm with Ann Sanders now taking over coverage

2 Likes

Studio 10 once again holding up the 10 News department- hosting afternoon rolling coverage

2 Likes

Stick to the coverage stuff please. Other comment about the trial can go in the Religion thread.

3 Likes

Some front pages of news sites:

The Daily Telegraph

SMH

The Australian

News .com.au

Nine has just finished coverage returning to normal programming.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, The Project was trying to break the story in December but was stopped by the suppression order?
I found the original post:

2 Likes

Everyone was stopped by suppression. The Project, right or wrong, was simply grandstanding.

8 Likes

Will be interesting to see who the Catholic Church trots out to control this damage. They have serious questions to answer and this story is far from over.

3 Likes

Sorry. Didn’t realise it was for only coverage

1 Like

Others reported the story in the same way, at the time.

10829514-3x2-460x307

4 Likes

Yeah perhaps I wasn’t clear. It wasn’t just The Project and it was easy to draw the dots with the coverage.

5 Likes

The 30-minute bulletin switched to ‘other news’ after the first ad break at about 12.15pm.

Ann concluded the midday bulletin. Seven’s rolling coverage has finished.

2 Likes

And then overseas websites started reporting it because they weren’t restricted by the suppression order.

2 Likes

2 Likes

received_363412177766688

1 Like

Studio 10 rolling coverage finished at 1pm.

1 Like

Mike Amor has been doing lots of rolling coverage in Australia since leaving America. He is likely groomed to succeed Mitchell

1 Like

4 Corners next Monday.

1 Like