George Pell Saga - Coverage Discussion

This story is now being reported after the suppression order has been lifted:

Seven is currently carrying a news special with Mike Amor. Additionally, a 4 Corners special about this will air next Monday:

Today Extra and Studio 10 LIVE into Queenlsland with this Breaking News. Seven delayed

1 Like

6 Likes

Let me guess…as well as Four Corners, 60 Minutes & Sunday Night have probably got their inevitable special programs/reports ready to go?

But before then, I’m sure ACA & The Project will dedicate most of tonight’s program to the story and of course, just about every major TV news bulletin this evening + newspapers tomorrow!

3 Likes

Seven

Mike Amor presenting with Melbourne court reporter Sharnelle Vella.

4 Likes

Seven is live, I believe. They are also the only network who dropped their morning shows to use the network news branding.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Religion

Melbourne reporter Emma O’Sullivan reporting the coverage for Studio 10.
Natasha Belling at the desk with Studio 10 for coverage.
Hugh Riminton now reporting from Melbourne…

1 Like

Today Extra has recently handed over to Nine’s Morning News for coverage.

1 Like

3 Likes

They are now. Were about 10 minutes behind the others.

1 Like

Headlines

Probably were ready in December just need to add in today’s/tomorrow’s coverage.

2 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

Coverage on Seven from Melbourne finished at 12pm with Ann Sanders now taking over coverage

2 Likes

Studio 10 once again holding up the 10 News department- hosting afternoon rolling coverage

2 Likes

Stick to the coverage stuff please. Other comment about the trial can go in the Religion thread.

3 Likes

Some front pages of news sites:

The Daily Telegraph

SMH

The Australian

News .com.au

Nine has just finished coverage returning to normal programming.

1 Like