Game of Thrones

1 Like

I’m sorry, but how did nobody see this in pre-production or even Emilia. She was right in front of it.

It’s an incredible mistake for a show that will be forever known for years to come.

Not the first time and not the last time.

These sorts of bloopers are legendary in period movies from a wristwatch worn in Ben Hur to a car seen in the distance in the battle scene. :joy:

1 Like

In the US, this week’s episode had a 5.1 rating in 18-49 demo with 11.795 million viewers, down slightly from last week’s 5.3 rating and 12.02 million viewers.
Also, HBO has digitally removed the coffee cup from all future airings of the fourth episode of the eighth and final season, and also the upcoming release in DVD and Blu-ray.

Beyond Epic.

1 Like

That episode was fantastic. But fucked at the same time. Seriously a great production.

It’s not going to end the way I thought it would and it’s certainly not going to be a happy ending.

1 Like

That would have to be the most expensive episode of TV. I can’t think of another that would rival it. Unbelievable. Now we know why episode 3 was mostly dark! Saving up the $$$$ :joy:

2 Likes

They didn’t really destroy Dubrovnik though. :wink:

1 Like

That was emotionally exhausting. The fan theories I thought seemed plausible have all been wrong. I never imagined she’d be that tyrannical. The Starks won’t stand for it. The mad Queen must die and I think it’ll be at the hands of Arya or Jon.

3 Likes

there are theories that arya will take the throne and i hope she does

Another blunder?

1 Like

The action is last night’s episode was great, but as has been the case all this season, the storytelling and writing is absolutely terrible. They really needed the last two books to follow rather than being allowed to create their own material.

1 Like

A lot have said that I just don’t really agree. I think people are upset only because its not going the way they wanted/thought it would go.

1 Like

I think everything that happened in this episode probably could have filled two episodes with some additional dialogue between the characters who we’re reunited and those about to battle.

2 Likes

I was talking to some friends (who care far too much about ToG!) yesterday and they commented that the IMDB user ratings for this year are well down on previous seasons. They seem rate this an a good barometer of how fans are thinking. 2 episodes ago rated just 6.2 while yesterday’s has been slowly dropping as more people vote and is currently at 6.9. IMDB has quite good systems for weeding out spam voting so its an interesting comparison to the previous season that ranged from 8.7 - 9.5. This season has by far the lowest rated episodes.

In the US, episode 5 had a 18-49 rating of 5.4, the show’s second-highest demo rating to date. It was watched by 12.48 million viewers, a new series high. I think next week’s finale should reach 13 million viewers.

2 Likes

At least wait for the final episode!

Now!

1 Like

Epic moments and twists as always. Some satisfying turns at the end for some characters but also somewhat disappointing as a series ending.

3 Likes