Foxtel

I don’t see these options in my Spotify and I’m Premium. I can oy search for Artists, songs or podcasts. Are you trying to say that you are watching fully fledged video clips on Spoyify? Occasionally a song has a bit of a short video on loop but it’s not a full video clip.

MTV classic is already running on Fetch so I assume it’ll be similar locally assorted clips with a mix of mostly US and some Aussie music.

1 Like

[V] Memories then [V] Last Night Vibes

8 Likes

7 Likes

what are they doing with the audio music channels? Are they changing as well? Or even disappearing?

Shame that as of midnight those websites are now simply directs to Foxtel’s main music page already. Hope someone archived those videos!

1 Like

I archived the Max one, but I didn’t get around to converting the Channel V and CMC ones.

Edit: MTV Classic launched at 4.15am this morning, not 6am as what was advised:

5 Likes

Thanks for recording the last song on Max. I remember in 2000 watching the channel start with John Farnham opening the station. First song I think was You’re The Voice.

4 Likes

Thanks for uploading that goodbye video. Sad to see that channel go!

3 Likes

It’s a freaking travesty these new Foxtel music channels aren’t being tailored to an Australian audience. Been watching for about an hour and they haven’t featured one Australian artist on MTV Classic and no Aussies on the other music channels when I briefly flicked over to check them out. Even some of the “classics” are questionable. Foxtel selling out Australian culture yet again.

I’ll stick to Breeze TV for music video entertainment even if it means I have to sit through Dave Dobbin’s “Slice of Heaven” every now and then. At least they have a smattering of Australian produced content.

7 Likes

very sad that v left foxtel nick music i will check out later today

Is MTV Classic any different to it was yesterday, when it was only on Fetch?

Nick right now :thinking:

4 Likes

It also replayed the same song twice in a row.

CMC had a big audience, and CMC Rocks is still promised for 2021. What’s going on there?

I flicked it on intermittently when it was a free channel on Fetch recently and they don’t appear to have changed anything, apart from some new Australian voice overs during the ad breaks, now that they are broadcasting to a wider Australian audience. I only remember seeing the odd INXS and Crowded House tracks on MTV Classic when I watched it previously. Turned it off in disgust this morning. Plenty of complaints on social media from viewers who didn’t know MAX, Smooth and CMC were disappearing.

2 Likes

Channel V ended around the same time (reportedly, the final song they played was “Graduation (Friends Forever)” by Vitamin C)

I really
Loced CMC and Australjan country music videos being played. Sad its gone now. Replaced qith American CMT rubbish or what they define as “country music”.

2 Likes

Excuse me?

why is Nick music coming up with a MA rating? :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

How sloppy can you get.
Foxtel is such an unprofessional operation.

3 Likes