Foxtel

I think everyone in the nation should…

#putoutyourfoxtelremotes

FX has ordered a six-episode first season of Mr Inbetween, a half-hour drama series from Scott Ryan and Nash Edgerton, inspired by Ryan’s 2005 cult film The Magician, for premiere on FX and Foxtel in Australia this fall.

I thought this was announced in the Upfronts and already in production.

Foxtel’s next big budget production is a drama series, Lambs of God, based on the novel by Sydney author Marele Day. Starring Ann Dowd (The Handmaid’s Tale), UK actor Jessica Barden (Penny Dreadful) and Essie Davies (Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries), filming starts at Fox Studios in Sydney next week with location shoots across Sydney, the Blue Mountains, the NSW south coast and Tasmania.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/foxtel-announces-next-big-budget-epic-lambs-of-god/news-story/7540d3e02860b9eb412bb7718d704510

The original novel was first published in 1999 by Riverhead, a division of Penguin Group (USA). Any tie-in edition will be published by Penguin Random Books Australia.

1 Like

C21Media reports Foxtel has picked up the rights to Musicwood, a one-hour documentary which chronicles the efforts of three of the world’s most famous guitar makers — Bob Taylor, Chris Martin and Dave Berryman — to guarantee the continued supply of the rare wood necessary for their products.

1 Like

On ‘Telstra’ cable. All that you’ve mentioned are available on Optus.

Optus cable Foxtel service is a rebroadcast of satellite with local FTA added to their cable network. As Optus use broadcast quality sat equipment, their reception isn’t prone to rainfade.

1 Like

Is it even still operating over the Optus HFC network?
I don’t think Optus have taken on new subscribers in years though so any current customers must have had their subscriptions a while.

They still do (https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/entertainment/tv-movies-music/optus-tv-featuring-foxtel) but they probably just direct new customers to deal with Foxtel directly or try to sell them Fetch.

Yes Jack, Fox Cricket will take over Fox Sports News Current Channel 500 when the Former moves to 602 Permanently Around Springtime.

1 Like

I don’t even remember making this comment ahaha

Yes Tonks, you can sign for it if you want it. It’s a reliable service.

Foxtel has bought the rights to a 3-part documentary about the destruction of Pompeii. Pompeii’s Final Hours: New Evidence aired on Channel 5 UK at the end of last month. I reckon it will go straight to History Channel.

sounds logical, that way they won’t have to shift ESPN, beIN Sports, Eurosport and the soccer channels.

soccer channels ?? do you mean bein sports?

He would be referring to the club channels for Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool, which have been carried by Foxtel since Optus took over the Premier League rights.

1 Like

Though BeIN are showing Soccer on 2 of the 3 channels almost every time I check.

And with those UK EPL club channels on top of that, there is too much Soccer on FOXTEL for my liking.

1 Like

theres a simple answer than… don’t watch it.

i watch the hillsong channel. some poeple would say there is too many religous channels, but the good thing is that all the channels give choice.

3 Likes

Not enough for my liking.

1 Like

how long has foxtel being airing the jeremy kyle show on fox 8?

Foxtel should bring back The Jerry Springer Show.

5 Likes