Foxtel

TikTok and Calm channel launch
On 1 December, the Foxtel music offering will expand with the introduction of two new audio channels - Stingray’s “TikTok” (Ch.829) and “Calm” (Ch. 830). Both channels will be part of the Essentials/Entertainment & Foxtel Plus packs.

WWE Channel Launch
On 6 December a new dedicated WWE channel (Ch. 144), featuring live and on demand content from the WWE brand, will be launched to customers with the Essentials/Entertainment & Foxtel Plus packs. Select titles will also be shown on FOX8.

6 Likes

Something is wrong with their online services tonight - Foxtel On Demand, Foxtel Go and Foxtel Now plus internet-enabled IQ4/IQ5 boxes

1 Like

Nationwide outage. Has been off for hours in Canberra.

1 Like

Are Kayo, Binge and Flash still working?

2 Likes

Anyone still having issues? Outage still going? couldn’t get into kayo for some reason.

1 Like

All seem to be good now. Only affect their internet services. Satellite via IQ4 have no problem tonight.

1 Like

I pay a lot of money for Foxtel but would like to have the split screen options that come with Kayo.

5 Likes

I reckon anyone subscribed to Foxtel with the sports package should be able to get complimentary access to Kayo (probably the Kayo One tier). There are events and extra features on Kayo from time to time that are not on Foxtel which doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

9 Likes

I didn’t see any problem in Brisbane last night at the time the fault was reported.

1 Like

I was in Brisbane and had problems with it. Including dropouts and continued loading. Overall last night it definitely wasn’t as smooth as normal.

2 Likes

I installed a satellite dish as a backup in case my internet goes down so I can view live TV during an outage.

1 Like

Dad would have been happy to get that done from the very beginning, he hates the online iq, but refuses to pay extra, but will threaten to quit to see if they can add some more deals.

Also i am in bed with covid-19 (tested this morning) and i just noticed on my android tablet, that the foxtel go app has a Fox Cricket+ channel. Is that recent? (it looks atimeshift delay channel to me)

1 Like

It’s a temporary rebadging of Fox Sports 503.

2 Likes

Fox Cricket+ is a second dedicated cricket channel for the summer, given lots of crossover between coverage. Was mainly created so it looks as though they care about the livestream-quality WBBL matches during the completed T20 World Cup, by putting it on a dedicated cricket channel instead of 507.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining. I only just signed ups o kayo for free trial whilest am out with COVID. So far I am liking it, but wonder if I can justify $27 jackaroos a month after the trial. (Time will tell I guess)

2 Likes
1 Like

Yet they have less subscribers than the international streaming services they’re talking about…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is Titans TV still a thing?

interesting this is launching tomorrow but it’s not in the TV guide yet

2 Likes