Foxtel

That’s a pretty comprehensive deal which also means new NBCUniversal content will no longer be seen on Stan.

It will be wait and see when the new seasons of Law & Order will air on Foxtel.

2 Likes

This move certainly makes fetch’s news tier slightly less attractive

2 Likes

Finally a new channel worth watching on foxtel. Much prefer MSNBC than the other shit they air. Even CNN is no lurching to the right under Chris Licht.

2 Likes

Great news about MSNBC. It’s been a long time coming.

1 Like

MSNBC replacing RT on 659 which was axed last February is a bonus addition

3 Likes

Substantially different take on the news to RT

3 Likes

Personally I’d like RT back in addition to MSNBC. I mean Fox News and Sky’s Shining Beacon of Broadcasting After Dark is more my cup of tea, but it’s good to have access to and be exposed to a wide variety of viewpoints.

1 Like

You really don’t want RT now. I’ve seen some of the crap they have put on there throughout the year via the live stream and it’s so bad.

2 Likes

Finally MSNBC on Foxtel… it only took 26 years. This will be great.

4 Likes

I gave up my Foxtel. But now have this niggling feeling im missing out. Even though I know im not lol

even if foxtel wanted to, they legally could not - Russia now has sanctions and therefore foxtel can’t pay for RT and what they are broadcasting now is just propaganda anyway

5 Likes

msnbc will also be available on the Flash app

1 Like

That is the biggest problem. We don’t need the fascist propaganda broadcast here.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I can confirm MSNBC will be remaining on Fetch in the long term, the Foxtel deal is not exclusive. MSNBC will arrive on Foxtel and Flash early in the new year.

9 Likes

Shame no midterms coverage.

Was foxtel really paying for RT, or would RT have been paying foxtel to improve their global footprint.

See also TRT, and CGTN

either way due to sanctions they can’t show it

3 Likes

Never thought I would hear those two sentences back to back.

3 Likes

News Corp reported Flash subscribers went up to 15,000.

2 Likes