FOX8

Disney plus is worth it just for the animation shows. Much better than episodes with commercials or cut up to buggery.

4 Likes

American Dad and Family Guy are life-of-series programs with Seven, so they’ll stay on Wednesday nights on 7mate for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

They’ve been removed as of this week though. Are you sure that’s correct?

its still being listed but on 7flix

Family Guy/American Dad on Wednesday nights have been moved to 7flix.

Not really. They’ve been there Mondays - Thursday’s for a while now. What’s new is they’ve been completed removed from Mate.

1 Like

#putyoursifonsout

3 Likes
5 Likes

Perhaps unsurprising given The Simpsons’ new owners, but certainly the end of an era for Fox8 all the same!

1 Like

So Season 33 Onwards are Disney+ Exclusives?

1 Like

yes they are, but I think 7mate and 7flix still screen earlier seasons.

It’s a bleak future for FOX8 with no Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad or Bob’s Burgers.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Promo

2 Likes

Interesting to see RockWiz this time around filmed in a studio rather than the traditional ‘Espy’ bar in St Kilda with quite a large studio audience.

Nice to have it back though.

Edit - the 30 min format is a little quick.

2 Likes

Awesome refresh of this classic show.
Have enjoyed the episodes so far.

1 Like

I just finished watching tonight’s RockWiz on Fox and decided to plan an old ep on SBS on demand. By some odd chance one of the contestants from tonight’s show on Fox is a contestant on the old SBS show I’m watching :scream:

2 Likes

The series was produced by Germany’s ZDF in co-production with broadcasters in six other European countries, plus Hulu Japan. It had its world premiere at the 73rd Berlin International Film Festival in February this year.

UPDATE 1/6

1 Like