Fox News Channel

Australia is not mentioned in this story.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Tucker Carlson has now turned against the Trump campaign. Trump attorney Sidney Powell is alleging a vote counting fraud involving Venezuelan originated software in the counting system that used an algorithm to flip votes from Trump to Biden. Powell refused to give any evidence of the alleged fraud to Carlson.

1 Like

You know Trump is cooked when even his most reliable ‘news’ organisation turns against him.

3 Likes

However I don’t believe Tucker Carlson is now suddenly a Biden fan, Tucker does criticise both sides from time to time. Fox still caters for the right, just like MSNBC caters for the left & if you are somewhere in the middle you are likely to choose CNN.

Trouble for Fox News as the network slips to 3rd in the US Cable News ratings

1 Like

That’s because a lot of their audience is going over to Newsmax.

Not really, the Newsmax audience is still very small.

1 Like

FOX is saying their research suggests they have switched off cable news for now, which isn’t a shock. But I’d dare say they’ve gone online more to extreme right-wing sources.

My thought was OANN - but I suspect they’ve dispersed to multiple areas

It will be interesting to see what Fox does from here - some of the audience they’re shedding probably wont be back and Fox would have to be concerned about a potential push to be deplatformed.

Newsmax has been popping up in the top 50 cable shows, OANN not so much. Greg Kelly ex Fox News 7pm show has done well and made Fox change their 7pm show.

2 Likes

Bill Sammon, senior vice president and managing editor at Fox’s Washington bureau, announced his retirement to staff members on Monday. On Tuesday, as part of a restructuring of Fox’s digital operations, politics editor Chris Stirewalt was let go.

1 Like

The network that murders irony. Hypocrites. Beyond parody.

5 Likes

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/02/media/fox-news-future-reliable-sources/index.html

Nielsen numbers for the month of January were released on Tuesday, and Fox ranked third in the three-horse cable news race for the first time since 2001. Furthermore, CNN was the No. 1 channel across all of cable.

1 Like
1 Like

Are we expecting more changes to Fox News far right wing lineup?

They will continue with a ‘centre-right’ focus. :laughing:

1 Like

I think he missed some words there, he meant “centre far-right wing”

4 Likes
1 Like

“Donald Troll”, “Donner Trump”.

3 Likes