Fox News Channel

You don’t really get the point, do you? Attacking teenagers who just suffered through a massacre. He rose above that. She should rise above her network politics.

1 Like

What does that even mean? If you are going to bring network politics in this, then why not look at the other media outlines including CNN who constantly spure out more fake news then the rest of them combined. I’m clear in my opinion that she was attacking the validity of this guy, who has put himself in the firing line front and centre with this movement. Again selected outrage. I have my view, you have yours. I have offered mine and I stand by em. No need to do the insult “you dont’ get the point!, do you” crap, that just ticks me off. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve offered my opinions and stick by em.

Yeah you’re going to need to substantiate that claim. Fox News has been doing nothing except whining about Deep State conspiracy theories and complaining about Hillary Clinton ever since the election.

1 Like

yeah you’re going to need to substantiate that claim mate. And CNN have done nothing but bla bla about how bad Donald Trump is or how he had these so called affairs…lol

I’ve moved on from this discussion. I’ve made my opinion. :wink:

That explains the lack of nuance in almost everything you post here then

1 Like

You’re right @ShadowDan in that if you’re going to enter into the political discourse and champion an idea, then be prepared for your ideas to be criticised. Fox News, as usual, lowers the bar and goes for the personal attacks on a teenager to try and discredit him. Sadly it’s not unusual to see this. It’s just really sad to see this applied to someone who is not only a teenager, but who has lived through an unspeakable tragedy.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I am always prepared for my ideas opinions to be criticised but when I see posts such as yours and Matlocks latest post with that stupid image, it tells me that not everyone is wanting a mature discussion. I was offering my point of view, I watch Fox new, cnn, msnbc quite a lot so I can draw a lot of conclusions on the different styles of reporting.

It’s not like I sit and watching Fox News all day like a mumbling Fox News propaganda. :grinning: I just happen to sit on the fence on this issue, without the emotion and see it from a difference perspective that’s all.

I never said you had to agree with my opinions and sure enough i don’t agree witg yours or matlocks,

I just think I reached a point where matlocks digs are tiring.

Take the emotion out of the debate be a bit more respectful that’s all I’m asking , is a fair go I’m not labor supporter and I’m very liberal sided.

Except for that complete support shown one way.

No! Really? How could we have ever guessed?

1 Like

See why the sarcasm? I don’t get it… Jbar.

YOu do that quite a lot don’t you? so where do you get off attacking me on this? …If you’re going to call me 100% bias, then you have to admit taht yourself. It seems to me, no one really like diverse opinions from the other side.

I prefer to deal with people who respect other people’s opinions and not belittle them for it., Clearly this is isn’t the forum to do it. Clearly.

?

You just criticised everyone for making an argument emotional… when the argument was made emotional in the first place by Fox News’ Laura Ingraham suggesting that one school kid’s opinion on gun control was irrelevant because of his grades… after he had experienced a gun massacre.

1 Like

Nobody is saying you can’t have a differing opinion but you have to accept it will be challenged in a discussion. It’s not an attack on you per se. I’m challenging your blind support for everything they say and not thinking for yourself.

You say she was just doing her job. Is it her job to discredit victims of a massacre? Even she realises her mistake and has since apologised but you’re still defending what she said.

And CNN keep going on & on & on & on about Trump Russia Collusion, watching CNN I’m like okay I get it, you guys hate Trumps guts, but can you talk about any other news?, seriously.

1 Like

Cause it’s illegal, he’s the president and there is a current CIA investigation. If Obama was in the same situation there’d be wall to wall coverage as well. And FOX would actually cover it.

Well I don’t know what to believe, all I know that the media consumption of bad mouthing Trump has been bad. Sure he has done some questionable things, but surely you have to give the guy a chance. I definitely don’t support the banning of transgender people in the military, one of the stupid decision he’s ever made but he seems to be appealing to his support base with these decisions.

When we talk about the Stormy affair (which I seriously doubt happen) we are being distracted by the real news that’s going on with the white house. Case in point Banning of transgenders serving in the military.

1 Like

Is that what you’ll be saying if a Democrat wins?

Yes I will actually matlock. Believe it or not not all republican/liberals are all petty like most of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Bottom line is Trump isn’t as bad as the mainstream media say he is, he’s just very different to what a normal President would behave & do, that’s what the media simply hasn’t accepted & will never accept. And Trump hasn’t destroyed the whole world, there no financial crisis, most people aren’t panicking all the time thinking OMG what’s Trump going to do next. I think the world will be okay.

1 Like

We obviously mix in different circles.

1 Like

But there will be. The Trump tax cuts combined with stable government spending and a booming economy means the US economy is close to dangerously overheating, which leads to higher inflation which leads to higher interest rates. Now, go have a look at the amount of debt the US has, and tell me that higher interest rates will be a good thing…