Fox League

well I have a 100 inch projector and I have no problems :joy:

1 Like

Foxtel (via MCN) sales executive for Fox Sports, discussed with MediaWeek how “Fox League” will be marketed and sold to advertisers, also talking about Fox Footy’s success, both channels together and TV ratings:

Yeah I noticed it was very small as well Especially when Kent was answering the viewer tweets.

Yvonne Sampson has been caught in a new tug of war one day before the NRL season starts, this time between Fox League and Triple M.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/yvonne-sampson-caught-in-crossfire-between-fox-sports-and-triple-m-20170227-gummni.html

Opening of Thursday Night League is similar to the Fox Footy promo where its an orchestra with highlights on a screen behind them.

Graphics are now red. There is no issues reading the graphics on the screen. Can see it fine on a 65" TV and also on a 32" TV. Kinda over graphics taking up too much screen.

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

The colour of the FOX League logo in the top right is err… BRIGHT!

1 Like

1 Like

The fox logo looks like a street sign with all the words underneath. The green is pretty bright and I think they will use that colour when they do there scoreboard Saturday.

The scoreboard won’t be Lime Green. I think they should’ve put the No Ad Breaks on the bottom right with maybe a chevron. Least it looks better than stacked on the top right if they really want to advertise No Ad Breaks.

1 Like

Fox has an occasional extra pop up

The font on the Fox Sports graphics looks awfully small and hard to read.

2 Likes

During commercial

2 Likes

I wonder if they have the Central commentary position there? I’d say not but looks pretty close to the centre

Looking at the Foxtel online guide, I notice there is no full replay of tonight’s match in the period between the final whistle and the start of tomorrow’s doubleheader, only 30 minute or 60 minute highlights. It is not fair for fans who are not able to watch the match live due to other commitments.

Wow that’s strange on League channel. They use to show a full replay.

1 Like

I get the feeling there mabe some parts of scoreboard in lime green. Guess we will see Saturday.
Should be interesting seeing the 10 metre line graphic and what tackle it is on field graphic also.

This is pretty much it.