Fox League

Surely there’s something better to show than putting on 360 3 times a night…

Nice to see Fox League refreshing the graphics. Its green highlight looks fantastic.

I like NRL 360 good show to have 3 times a week.

1 Like

Agree it’s a good show, just no need to repeat it 6 times a day.

Should put the replays of NSW, QLD and Holden Cup one of the days per week.

1 Like

It seems FOX League may get the Rugby World Cup in conjunction with 7.

3 Likes

Just notice that Fox League has restored full match replays for morning and early afternoon timeslots during the week.

and…

…hopefully there will be no more 30 and 60-minute highlights for the rest of the season.

Did Andrew Voss go to Dunedin on Friday night or did they call it from the studio.

Well, Andy Raymond was definitely in Dunedin judging by a tweet he sent the other day. Not sure about the rest of the comm team. I found it weird it was a Fox production.

Vossy would have been on site for sure. I’d think they’d have enough booths for FOX, and Radio Sport NZ(don’t think sky had a crew on site.)

Only issue is how he would have got to Townsville(which I think he called), as it’d have been a long haul from Dunedin.

Sky only had Daryl Halligan and a camera on site for post-match interviews.

Direct Virgin flight from Dunedin to Brisbane, then connect to Townsville (researched based on next week). Depart DUD (Dunedin) at 8AM NZDST, arrive Brisbane 9AM AEST and then Townsville at 2:45PM AEST assuming no delays.

Wow, not as long as I expected!

Found it real weird it wasn’t a Sky production, wonder if Fox will start with their own commentary team going to NZ. They ditched the Sky pre game show last year and I remember a few years ago they had their own callers instead of Dale Husband and a commentary choice the next week.

I believe Fox pretty much forced Sky to ditch Husband.

Wasn’t the game in Dunedin a Bulldogs home game? I think Sky only produce Warriors’ home games.

1 Like

Sky has done most of the previous home games played by Australian sides in New Zealand

Why was that? extreme bias or the fasct you couldn’t understand him.