Fox Cricket

This morning Cricket Australia announced the fixture for next season of WBBL. Fox Cricket will show 23 matches live, same as previous season.
Fox Cricket will show a doubleheader on Sunday October 27:
WBBL: Perth Scorchers v Adelaide Strikers (Allan Border Field, 10am AEDT)
Men’s Twenty20: Australia v Sri Lanka (Adelaide Oval, 2.30pm AEDT)
On Sunday November 3, the WBBL clash between Sydney Sixers and Melbourne Stars at WACA Ground (2.10pm AEDT) will clash with men’s T20 match between Australia and Sri Lanka at the SCG (2.30pm AEDT).

1 Like

Tom Morris hosting tonight’s coverage for the Australia vs Bangladesh game with Kerry O’Keefe and Mark Waugh

Brendon Julian hosts pre-game coverage tonight alongside Kerry O’Keeffe, Brett Lee and Chris Lynn for the big match-up of Australia vs England.

1 Like

Should be a cracker tonight

1 Like

Cricket World Cup coverage for tonight (Saturday June 29) - all times AEST
Pakistan v Afghanistan: 7.30pm-9.30pm on Fox Cricket, 9.25pm-4am on Fox Cricket 505
Australia v New Zealand: 10.30pm-7am on Fox Cricket

2 Likes

Tom Morris, Kerry O’Keeffe and Chris Lynn in studio for pre-match coverage of tonight’s World Cup game between Australia and New Zealand.

Live cross to Kiwi commentator Ian Smith at Lords, with confirmation he’ll be joining Fox’s coverage this summer for the matches against NZ.

2 Likes

Ch7 ought to be jumping in the air! Smith is a huge turn off.

2 Likes

One name; James Brayshaw…

Why? He’s better than Clarke and Slater IMO

2 Likes

And Slater, Warne and Clarke arent?

1 Like

Possible contender for worst commentator in world cricket. He is so fucking bad. Watching last night but I wanted to stick forks into my ears.

3 Likes

At least they’re Australian.

2 Likes

His sharp intake of air before he speaks and voice are a big turn off lol

So this makes them better?
I’d rather listen to Ravi Shastri commentate Indian matches on a never ending loop than listen to the trio of Slater/Warne/Clarke.

2 Likes

Don’t wanna listen to his bias as fuck wankfest over NZ. I’m aware there are Australian commentators that do that for Australia, and given I’m Australian - i’d rather listen to them.

1 Like

It’s biased as fuck.
I’d rather rip my own ears off than listen to Slater, Warne and Clarke. As clueless as they come. By all means, enjoy them though.

1 Like

Cricket World Cup coverage for tonight (Saturday July 6) - all times AEST
Sri Lanka v India: 7.30pm-9.30pm on Fox Cricket, 9.25pm-4am on Fox Sports 505
Australia v South Africa: 10.30pm-7am on Fox Cricket

Are their anymore overlapping matches?

These are the last 2 group matches…

Brendon Julian, Mike Hussey, Kerry O’Keeffe and Chris Lynn will be in studio tomorrow for pre-match coverage of the second semi final between Australia and England.

1 Like