Fox Cricket

They seem to being pairing Adam Gilchrist and Isa Guha on commentary stints quite a lot this season.

1 Like

I get irrationally annoyed by the over counter being (permanently) on the graphics - it’s so pointless in tests.

Righto old man

4 Likes

Old man yells at cricket graphics

7 Likes

Really good tea break interview with Jackson Warne

2 Likes

Fox generally have a player mic on all games don’t they?

Don’t know. Can’t see both hahaha.

1 Like

Part 3 of Allan Border: My Story will be shown at 6.10pm AEDT next Thursday (January 5), after the conclusion of second day’s play at the third test at the SCG.

3 Likes

I’m enjoying Alyssa Healy in commentary, she was good yesterday as well.

The fox fly camera just smashed into a Sth African cricketer on the field, knocking him to the ground.

Could have been injured, but at least hit him across the shoulder and not the head!

1 Like

Also from what I saw there was no mention of it on the Fox coverage but Seven mentioned it when they came back from the break and said there was a delay.

I checked it out on Kayo and the camera was zooming around before a sudden stop, then it went up in like a homing type position and was just staring at the sky and quite jerky motion before the coverage changed to the main Fox Cricket feed where the boys just talked about walking along the Yarra River as though nothing had happened.

I’m glad the player is ok though, had the potential to have been nasty with the speed the camera moves at and when they’re stepping backwards to get into position they’re not always looking for a camera to be moving around.

8 Likes
1 Like

Will the Spidercam operator still have a job after this?

2 Likes

The Fox Cricket theme over this makes it slightly more comedic, glad the SA player is OK however it’s poor of Fox to not even acknowledge it

7 Likes

Wow, that shows just how fast it was moving - really lucky they weren’t hurt more and this might not be the end of it or there might be a lot more play out behind the scenes.

Yes, that’s what surprised me too. Seven mentioned it as they came back from the break in a way that was fine and all that was needed. Since it was the Fox coverage at fault they should have done some acknowledgement of it.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t think so… I was there and saw it first hand.

Skull made a joke of it and Mark Howard said “it’s been lovely working with you, Kerry!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Popping this here as its caps from Fox Cricket

1 Like

So Who sabotaged the ‘Flying FOX? 7,9 or 10? :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

SBS, they want cricket… :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes