Footy Classified

All this buried away at 10:30pm on a weeknight

How does it rate at 10:30 though? I never watch it live I always catch up the next day.

1 Like
1 Like

Sam Mclure was great last night. A lot better than Craig.

Literally every other host this show gets does a better job than Craig. He needs to just stop trying to be a TV host.

2 Likes

According to schedule advice 9Gem will show Footy Classified at 8:50pm on Wednesday 13 May (tomorrow) in AFL markets.

Maybe due to the AFL announcement?

2 Likes

Footy Classified also aired in AFL markets at 8.30pm tonight on 9Gem.

And for all of the fans of the show in Sydney, you can tune in on 9Gem in a few hours time - at the glamorous time of 1.25am.

2 Likes

Interestingly enough, when the Wednesday eps started airing they were specifically airing them just after 11pm but they have now also dropped back to 1.30am.

1 Like

Why is it getting later and later each week… :unamused:

Matthew Lloyd is absent from tonight’s show as he has the flu.

1 Like

Please get rid of Eddie McGuire replace him with Sam Mclure. I am sick of him butting in all the time.

Not sure if this is correct. On the sounding board it sounded like they are ‘resting’ or in my opinion probably saving on $$$ and making him take some leave.

1 Like

But Lloyd also didn’t appear during his regular Monday spot on Sportsday on 3AW this week, so I think he was really sick.

It shows how much he contributes when I watched the whole show and didn’t even notice he was missing…

1 Like

I’m loving the Eddie/Caro combo on Wednesdays. Plus you get some good opinions out of Ed as a club insider.

1 Like

Oh really? Strange. He seemed fine last night so I have assumed it was something to do with leave and that is what Craig alluded to on the Sounding Board.

You don’t even hear other people’s opinions because he interrupts all the time. And when Caroline tries to discuss something he mutters something about Kochie under is breathe. Just wish he would shut the fuck up a bit more.

1 Like

You might be the first person ever to prefer Sam McClure

3 Likes

Really? I have found Sam McLure to have a lot of fans… unless you are thinking of Sam Newman

1 Like

is it live or pre-recorded?