Fast Food/Takeaways and Restaurants

I used to not mind the occasional Schweppes Lemonade, I take it they still make it?

Dominos stocks 7UP, nowhere near as good as the proper Schweppes Lemonade (but better than Sprite IMO).

1 Like

I prefer regular Pepsi to regular Coke, but I MUCH prefer Coke Zero to Pepsi Max.

1 Like
  • Pepsi
  • Coke
  • All tastes the same to me.

0 voters

Where’s the “I wouldn’t poison my body by consuming this shit” option?

10 Likes

Coke No Sugar ?

3 Likes

Where’s Almond Milk Cappuccino?

Yes, that one.

Forgot they’ve changed the name… Coke Zero is just easier and quicker to say, it’s been around for a while, so I thought it had some brand value.

I don’t really understand why they changed the name other than it gives a clearer description of what it actually is.

It’s also not as easy to identify in store now that it’s also a mostly red labelled can or bottle. I have to be more careful that I don’t buy the sugary one by accident.

1 Like

Neither do I

It’s the end of an era for fast food outlets at both ends of Swanston Street in Melbourne city, with demolition of buildings starting today as part of the Melbourne Metro rail tunnel project. The works are expected to be completed by March next year.

1 Like

You know about that but had to ask if Schweppes still does Lemonade?

5 Likes

Hmm…have you been tested for malfunctioning tastebuds? (only joking)

I’d rank the following:

1. Diet Coke

2. Pepsi Max

3. Coke Zero

4. Coca Cola

5. Pepsi Light

6. Pepsi

1. Diet Coke No Caffeine

2. Pepsi Light No Caffeine

I never really drink sugary soft drinks because I think the taste of the no sugar soft drinks are better, and they have no calories so it’s a win-win.

3 Likes

Coke No Sugar

3 Likes

bet ya eat dead animals tho

1 Like

it’s a different formulation, it’s not the same as Zero.

I generally agree that Coke “No Sugar” (as I’ve been reminded a couple of times already by some petulant posters - just kidding @LukeMovieMan and @pelican) is the best and safest option,

Though occasionally I will still have a regular Coke or Pepsi, particularly after a night out… the sugar and the caffeine both seems to aid in the recovery process from that, along with a hamburger :smile:

1 Like

I’ve always prefered regular Coke over the no sugar variations… I’m gonna be fat soon, am I?

What…

I can’t go near sugar after a night out. I’ve already had rum and cokes (or rum and ginger ale, it’s a thing) the night before so I wake up with that disgusting feeling of sugar stuck to my teeth.

Bacon and egg sandwiches while watching Insiders is the staple of my hangover Sundays.

1 Like

Ahhh… i generally stick to just beer these days.
though I used to drink beer then bourbon with Coke.

Beer kickstarts the evening, then cider, then rum and coke, then Long Island Ice Teas, then ABC shots. I actually did this one night (multiple of each) and couldn’t eat anything more than rice crackers for 48 hours after.

1 Like