Family Food Fight

So just another MasterChef/MKR clone? I was hoping for a format where families cook dishes then throw them at each other at the dinner table…

4 Likes

I’d watch that.

Bad. Just really bad.

1 Like

As if we really need anymore cooking shows. They’d be better off showing families cooking the food then throwing at each other.

3 Likes

It’d be quite nice to see a bit more truth in TV programing titles, wouldn’t it? :smiley:

2 Likes

What the fuck is this going for 1 hour and 50mins… agony.

1 Like

I always felt there was an “f” missing in the title.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t get the missing ‘f’.

Seems to be missing another word starting with F in the title.

F…ing Family Food Fight.

1 Like

At Least Jamie Oliver’s Quick and Easy Food is’nt As Awful As Family Food Fight.

This new show is truly terrible and I thought The Wall was cringe enough

the food truck challenge tonight has definitely picked up from the slow pace of last night’s ep

Another MKR rip-off?

1 Like

which is a rip off of Masterchef?

1 Like

Well, der!

People have been saying that for about 8 seasons.

and your point being…?

My point is that there’s nothing original about all these “new” reality cooking shows so they shouldn’t pretend they’re not ripping off MKR and Masterchef. Better still, stop making them.

1 Like

I try to give everything a couple of goes before giving up on them, at least tonight’s episode has a bit more energy about it. A few things I really don’t like though are the Matt Moran voiceover narrating the show, and the judges watching everything on the TV rather than in the action especially when it seemed they were only a few metres from the contestants. I can’t tell why they need 4 judges, and my biggest pet peeve is seeing the camera crews. A positive is that the contestants seem likeable enough.

The ridiculousness of this show has just gone over the top when they pulled out Scotty Cam’s scoreboards from the Block

2 Likes