COVID-19: Trump tests Positive

He’s actually obese not just overweight in a clinical sense.

Will he be drinking disinfectant as treatment? Or is this disease just hoax? He only just said a few hours before that we were at the end of the pandemic.

I only really have one word to describe my reaction: schadenfreude!

2 Likes

Don’t be silly. His recommendation was to inject it.

8 Likes

My mistake.

If they didn’t test him for the virus he may not have had it?? :thinking: because if we didn’t test then we wouldn’t have the cases.

Not to worry… he will recover the likes of which no one has ever seen before! Let’s see what happens.

1 Like

Afternoon News in Melbourne

2 Likes

5 Likes

This from the same man who said the virus would be gone by April.

Ah but did he say what year? Hah

Like a miracle

It’s a miracle, it’s a miracle

Trump’s interview before COVID diagnosis:

How the Trumps got COVID:

I note the orange moron is now calling it Covid 19 instead of the China virus. Why the change in language all of a sudden now that he has it? He literally is fucking deranged.

Conspiracy theories abound on the net regarding the timing of this… perhaps to avoid any future debates people are saying.

1 Like

I have a lot of conflicting thoughts about how this could affect the election, but it seems the betting market has made up their mind:

1 Like

Yes but it has to happen in the right states. It’s no use if they all turn out in California and New York given those states are democratize strongholds.

Trump mocked Biden for wearing mask:

Screenshot_20201002-180609~2

Ignore Trump and put on a face mask, mate. :wink:

There’ll be an extended edition of Planet America’s Fireside Chat tonight on the News Channel

4 Likes

Oh great… I was wondering at what time they normally record this show and if they’d have time to cover the breaking news.

The long-standing rumours would suggest another possibility.

and that would be?