Community Television

No, it’s a normal Free To Air service.

Can anyone confirm that 31 Digital in Brisbane switches the transmitter off tomorrow night at 11:59pm?

1 Like

I believe so and is changing it name to Queensland Online TV

How sad.

Other than 31’s social media pages, are there any other articles covering this event?

Sounds like a rushed plan, probably ran out of money. Hard to get advertisers when you’re always losing your licence.

4 Likes

Message currently airing on 31 Digital

2 Likes

Looks quite polished.

If you just touch the colour scheme up a bit, it will be on par with a promo from a commercial station.

Last minutes of Digital 31- running adverts up to midnight.

Final image

3 Likes

Gone:

3 Likes

Some of the content from the last day of 31Digital

2 Likes

@TV.Cynic … Too embarrassed perhaps?

Anyways.

How hard and costly would it be if C31 rented a down link on D2 or D1 via something like Sydney Teleport Services?

2 Likes

C31 Melbourne & Geelong, C44 Adelaide and WTV Perth have all launched new website designs that are remarkably similar… all created by Hostworks (creators of the websites’ Media Foundry sofware).

Queensland Online TV, meanwhile, has got a new logo (replaced the blue with some Maroons pride?). Their site is pretty mediocre, maybe they should consider going to Hostworks too?

2 Likes

New set for Sweet and Sour TV

3 Likes

Viewers of a certain commercial TV news service in Perth might find that one familiar! :wink:

I’m the producer of that show :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep. Seriously :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hope my model helped :smiley:

1 Like

Yes thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since its come up a couple of times, I thought I might post some more information about the show I produce. Its called Sweet and Sour. The show is produced at Perth’s North Metro Tafe and is crewed entirely by students and volunteers.

The show is modelled on the panel show Beauty and the beast, where viewers write in their problems and our guests offer advice to them. The show has just started its 19th year and has done over 700 episodes. It airs on WTV Perth, C44 Adelaide, C31 Melbourne and online.

In 2017, we have a brand new set courtesy of Network Ten Perth and we are thrilled :slight_smile: its made our little show look awesome.

6 Likes