Celebrity Name Game

I did. There is the typical journalistic disclosure that there is no accusations. At least you put it high up in your article. News Corp usually buries it towards the end.

3 Likes

It was a disclosure I was happy to share because my true belief (and from what I’ve heard) he was upfront. I also know Andrew and I know he is a straight-up guy who would not lie and I felt I made it very clear where I believed the blame for this stuff-up lies. And it is a stuff-up. I don’t believe this is the end of the world, but it’s not a good look for a new show.

it did sound in my interpretation which i got wrong and iam sorry for that it sounded like you were having go at andrew and the show in general . i apologize i went on the defense about this show as i really like it and i hope it does good

1 Like

It’s all good and I appreciate your words. Just for your info I also said on the podcast I make that I liked the show and I really like Grant. I think he is one of the best hosts on Australian TV. This whole story is just about their own terms and conditions which have been broken.

Also, in my most recent story I have shared an e-mail I wrote to 10 trying to find a way to move forward and work together, which they have ignored. They could have killed this whole story simply by saying it was a stuff-up… and really, that’s all it was but they decided to deceive journos.

Having administered competitions in the past, a situation where a current or (in some cases) recently former employee winning it is about as close to a ‘five alarm’ situation you can have.

If they can barely run a game show competently, what else are they screwing up?

2 Likes

Isn’t it the production company who does all the casting for these shows?

2 Likes

Next week -EPG

Monday: Courtney Act and Tahir Bilgic.
Tuesday: Susie Youssef and Jane Hall.
Wednesday: Ash London and Ed Kavalee.
Thursday : Olympia Valance and Merrick Watts.
Friday: Peter Rowsthorn and Matty J.

4 Likes

1 Like

So this show is still going?

4 Likes

It just started last week. Why wouldn’t it?

2 Likes

It’s harmless fun, why must people be so unkind?

1 Like

They are getting a good variety of contestants. I was expecting there to be repeats of people every few eps.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Next week -

Monday - Tom Ballard & Lucy Durack.
Tuesday - Yvie Jones & Gina Liano.
Wednesday - Brendan Jones & Casey Donovan.
Thursday - Denise Drysdale & Jessica Rowe.
Friday - Johnny Ruffo & Rhonda Burchmore.

2 Likes

Is this the first time they have reused a celebrity so far?

1 Like

There will be a lot more coming up. Tim Blackwell mentioned on Nova that he recently filmed three episodes. So they must film them together and then spread them out on screen.

4 Likes

Sarah Harris on Studio 10 has mentioned that her and Ang Bishop have taped episodes too.

4 Likes

Waleed Aly and Steve Price haven’t been mentioned yet. When will they appear, I wonder.

prob too low brow for them

2 Likes