Castle

Castle

The mid-season finale screens tonight even though Seven are promoting it as a season finale. Castle will return in 2016.

Archived Topic

According to Throng, they’re up to season 8.

Yes, 7 have now shown all the episodes that have screened in America.

I think the producers made a bad decision with the direction the show has gone in season 8 but I still enjoy it. The best episodes are always the funny ones, especially when they involve the whole cast.

Which changed the working relationship of the team and in my opinion has been detrimental to the dynamics of the characters.

The problem for me is that making Kate captain of the precinct has broken up the pairing with Castle and changed the way she relates to Ryan and Esposito. Kate isn’t like Gates was because she gets way too “hands on” in all the cases. She keeps doing the same work she used to do which doesn’t make sense. Since Castle is out of the precinct, I also think they’re running out of reasonable reasons why he gets involved in their cases every week.

On top of all that, Stana Katic was delayed in returning to the show this season because she was shooting a movie that ran way over schedule. They wrote her out of a few episodes and she appeared briefly in others. I don’t think they pulled that off her absence very well. It could have been done a lot better. They should have at least kept Gates on and had Kate take over when she returned.

Should have mentioned it earlier but the show was back at 10pm last night. Hope the audience will find it on Mondays because they’re used to having this show on Sunday nights.

Now back on Sundays from tonight at 9.30pm.

Its for this week only. Blacklist is back from next week.

Castle is back in the schedule on Mondays starting 24 April at 10pm (S8 Ep 14)

Castle shock exit(s)

They should just end it now. Castle without Beckett should not go on.

1 Like

Two episodes next Monday

Fidelis Ad Mortem / Heartbreaker
Castle must reckon with a decision with profound consequences. Later, a clue at the scene of the death of an armored-car driver leads Beckett and Castle back to an old case solved by Esposito.

Both new episodes?