British Television

From what? Again, it’s not going to have sold advertising on TV.

I can’t see why they can’t just screen them anyway and just stipulate that they were made before the Queen passed away. I don’t think it would be disrespectful.

1 Like

I haven’t seen the show but I can only assume these segments must be offensive? Otherwise you’d air it with a disclaimer.

And it had already been reported two months before the Queen died that the show was being axed anyway.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Disappointed they didn’t use this banger.

Same with Seven Tasmania when they IDs as TNT 9. :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like

Interesting…

3 Likes

Phillip Schofield quits This Morning.

2 Likes

It doesn’t really sound like he’s quit either - sounds like he’s been pushed but given an opportunity to choose how to phrase it.

Realistically, it was hard to see it going any other way

1 Like

Yes - pretty clear ITV made him step back. A shame it’s come to this but his position had become untenable and the show, and Holly Willoughy, had to protect themselves. Of course the press are spinning him quitting due to his supposed “feud” with Holly rather than blaming themselves for the pressure they’ve put him and the show under and the speculation around him.

Just hope this doesn’t end up in a Caroline Flack type situation (it’s the same hack leading the charge, who has had a vendetta against ITV daytime since being dropped as a showbiz pundit a few years back). Indeed he leaves in somewhat the circumstances he arrived given the previous host left in similar circumstances 21 years ago.

1 Like

Willoughby will be gone by christmas, the whole thing has felt like a broadcaster endorsed hit job.

1 Like

Oh, please! It’s absolutely nothing like what went on with Caroline Flack. There may or may not be very good reasons that the papers are putting out all this about Phil, and there may or may not be certain injunctions in place that prevent them from saying what really happened. This is why they have to dance around the story, with constant innuendos and insinuations. Nothing like the Caroline Flack thing, which was appalling.

The five-part series will see the married couple exploring Perth and the south west region of WA. It is supported by Tourism Western Australia.

Agreed. I have a bad feeling of it heading that way.