Bride & Prejudice: The Forbidden Weddings

This article suggests the show will air on Tuesday night next week also.

Bride & Prejudice: The Forbidden Weddings will screen next Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.

Same wedding bells to the ad break though :wink:

that was a very wicked b&p ! so much drama, oh my god, did the mothers daughter suffer from not being their and then the mum saying she was. Epic.

Reports are coming out that Micah passed away on Saturday in the US.

Very sad news.

Seven has pulled episodes of Bride & Prejudice off 7plus and removed the show’s homepage following the death of 2019 participant Micah Downey.

Seven has also removed all videos of Downey from its Facebook page.

So many tragedies coming out of these reality shows now. There has to be a point where the networks have to realise the damage these shows are doing to the people who appear in them and change.

1 Like

The show has been formally axed, says Seven director of programming Angus Ross.

1 Like
1 Like

Tragic news to see :cry: Goodness this show has had some horrible headlines, both directly and indirectly related to the show itself. I actually rather enjoyed the first season, it was around 2016 I think. I started watching the other season but was really behind and then it was abruptly deleted. The former season had some success in a later timeslot IIRC. It had that Married ‘controversial’ edge about it, but if somehow found success into a series year after year, would be doubtful to still be going today.

Dannii Erskine, who also participated in the 2019 season, died after her car was T-boned.

So that’s 3 people from the 2019 season who have since passed away. Very sad.

1 Like