Brands, Products and Promotions

They’re not even good. What a terrible waste of transportation.

I only know them from the baseball park Warnie played cricket at.

Not any more.

3 Likes

Saw these in Woolies today. A bit expensive though. $9 on special. Normally $12.

Another ad that can bugger off - the Hamish and Andy Subway ads. Not funny, and boring.

Oh hah hah hah, the fast food burger is smaller than the Subway foot long. Whoop-dee-f**king-do.

Give me a f**king mixed kebab with the lot.

1 Like

I got a repeated one on Youtube frontpage - it’s always a bloody broom set.

Update: It’s spreaded to browser as well. We don’t want to rush you - then SHUT THE HELL UP.

I’ve been wondering why it’s been hard to find A4 paper. Reflex is dead.

1 Like

Coca-Cola No Sugar is being replaced by Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, as the company’s Australian outfit brings the product in line with its global product names.

2 Likes

I still call it Coke Zero

1 Like

Tomato, tomatoe.

They’ve flip flopped so many times with this. I’m surprised they’re communicating the change at all. I would’ve just quietly switched back to Zero Sugar and be done with it.

Everybody does. It was a stupid mistake to change it No Sugar.

I also think the black label for Coke Zero was better. They probably won’t change that back but they should consider putting a black band where they write Zero Sugar to distinguish the bottles/cans.

1 Like

Well they’re certainly not making a song and dance over it

That would be why they have just changed it without much publicity other than commenting in these clickbait articles. Even the quote suggests they weren’t bothering promoting it much (my emphasis) -

Since March this year, consumers will have started to see a new name for Coca-Cola No Sugar roll out into market.”

They’ve used almost every name they possibly could for it.
Sugar Free sounds better.
Reminds me of this old Wa Wa Nee hit from 1986

“Oh my love and me, oh we’re Sugar Free”… would make a good ad slogan.

Just call it Diet Brown with Water and get over it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Aeroplane Jelly recently released its flavoured milk range (in collaboration with Adelaide cordial maker Bickford’s).

2 Likes

This needs to be posted

Stop putting random shit in the milk!

1 Like

Bulla has a Limited Edition Choc Hazelnut Spread ice cream in a tub only at Coles. But they also have these new Choc Hazelnut Spread sticks.

1 Like

Following on from the range of ice cream, The Cheesecake Shop is also doing a collab with Darrell Lea.

1 Like