Brands, Products and Promotions

Where did you hear that? Melbourne’s major sponsors are Zurich and Jaguar and have Beyond Bank as their banking partner. I haven’t seen any release from the club yet.

Carlton did a deal yesterday

2 Likes

Oops, I mixed up the two clubs.

1 Like

Legally the name of Great Southern Bank is still Credit Union Australia. I’m guessing that there may be a motion to change the company name at the next annual general meeting.

2 Likes

This Canadian Kraft Peanut Butter popped up on Amazon as a suggestion. You would really have to want the Canadian version to pay $36.60 rather than about $6.00 for Bega Peanut Butter.

1 Like

The first four entries in the State of Originality competition are:
SA Tourism, “For those who want a little more” entered by TBWA Adelaide / Wavemaker
Google, “Help” entered by Colenso BBDO NZ / PHD
McDonald’s, “End of Night NSW”, entered by DDB Worldwide / OMD
Bundaberg “Australia’s most famous cocktail: Bundy and Cola”, entered by Leo Burnett / Foundation

toobs are coming back

5 Likes

What is this, the third time they’ve made a comeback in the last 15 years or so?

2 Likes

Never heard of it before.

Australian Citizenship - REVOKED!

Burger rings??? That’s the only thing that comes to mind, seeing the image there.

Cheezels just the other brand, they are basically the CCs to the Doritos. Just in this case, worse rather than better.

1 Like

Agree. There’s a good reason that they stop making Toobs. They are awful and are not popular.

Won’t last once they realise none of the Facebook memberberry boomers who want them back will actually buy them.

2 Likes

Cheezels are way better than Toobs, there’s a reason why one has remained on the shelves over the other.

2 Likes

Toobs are delicious!

2 Likes

Cheezels are made from corn and rice and have a cheddar cheese flavour. Yum!

Toobs are made from wheat and potato and taste like tomato. Yuck!

what is wrong with you people?! you sicken me!

1 Like

Now you know how it feels to eat Toobs. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

¿Porque no los dos? :man_shrugging:

1 Like