Below Deck

Ok, I’ll admit that I’m a little bit addicted to the Below Deck franchise, in particular the original series with Captain Lee. Earlier this year Below Deck Down Under was filmed around Airlie Beach in QLD. Does anyone know if Ch9 have the rights for this series?

Is this meant to be an Australian version? Or is it just the same US version filmed over here?

No, this is an Australian version filmed in the Whitsundays. New crew, but I believe Aesha may be one of them.

No release date but it will be shown on Peacock in the US rather than Bravo. Foxtel has the rights to new seasons - where Season 9 is on Binge.

Jake and Fraser from Below Deck Season 9 need to get together. They make a lovely couple. :+1:

Below Deck Down Under starts tonight on Peacock. How do I watch this in Australia?

It will be on hayu (streaming service owned by NBCUniversal).

1 Like

Thank you!

Is there any way of knowing how the new series rated last week?

BELOW DECK MEDITERRANEAN SEASON 7 PREMIERES 12 JULY ON BINGE

belowdeck

Fan favourite reality series Below Deck Mediterranean sets sail for Season 7 when it premieres 12 July on BINGE, with new episodes streaming weekly.

Captain Sandy Yawn and fan-favourite Deckhand Mzi “Zee” Dempers are headed to Malta for the first time. The destination isn’t the only new thing this season. Joining Sandy and Zee on board is a brand-new crew, which consists of Chief Stew Natasha Webb, Chef Dave White, Bosun Raygan Tyler, Stews Natalya Scudder and Kyle Viljoen and Deckhands Storm Smith and Jason Gaskell.

In the new season expect outrageous costumes, wild nights out, and some inter-departmental drama. Stew Natalya hits it off with a crew member, despite stating she’s not looking for a “boat romance,” while Stew Kyle pursues a hook up with a guest. However, tensions rise as Natasha begins a new relationship with Chef Dave, something that could affect the whole crew if it goes south.

Fans of Below Deck Mediterranean can also enjoy the latest seasons of the Below Deck franchise available to stream on BINGE.

Below Deck Mediterranean is produced by 51 Minds with Courtland Cox, Nadine Rajabi and Mark Cronin serving as executive producers alongside Christian Sarabia and Temple Williams.

1 Like

No one spits out the words “son of a bitch” better than Captain Lee!

Below Deck Down Under season 2 is now streaming on Hayu.

I think I’m going to have to subscribe, because from what I’ve heard the show has started with quite a lot of drama.

1 Like

It has indeed!

I am so glad that I took out a Hayu subscription. Just watched eps 6 & 7 of Below Deck Down Under and they were amazing. I’m not going to reveal any spoilers but it was very serious, very emotional and Captain Jason and Aesha were outstanding.

2 Likes

That’s amaaaayzing! :smile:

3 Likes

Below Deck - Season 10

7Bravo from Thursday 5 October 9:30 PM

St. David welcomes aboard a few familiar faces, including Fraser, who has been crowned chief stew. This season, Chef Rachel makes it her mission to outdo herself, but the sheer size of St. David may work against her. The new bosun, Ross, is heavily seasoned with 10 years in yachting, but can his experience make up for his green deckhand crew? Charter guests test the crew’s abilities. Capt. Lee reveals a medical condition that could affect the whole season.

1 Like