beIN Sports

It wouldn’t have been in January initially, it was postponed. Obviously annoying to lose your team’s players for the month, but still a very exciting and fun competition during the season.

1 Like

Don’t know if anyone else knew this is I only just found out on but Bein sports is showing the Billy Dib v Jacob Ng fight night live from the gold coast. Another effect of Foxsports letting go of live sport. :expressionless:

1 Like

I thought the fight would be on Main Event?

Not Main event but Foxsports at least. I don’t think Billy dib has had a proper pro fight in a while now so it’s a big chance he will lose. Simply this was never a PPV fight.

2 Likes

It’s a hybrid of tennis and squash and one of the fastest growing racket sports in the world

2 Likes

BeIN has secured the rights to the Sevens series starting this weekend in Singapore

2 Likes

For the rest of the 2022 season and for 2023.

1 Like

That’s a bit of a surprise given Stan Sport’s deep interest in rugby union. It has the rights to Six Nations and Autumn Nations Series.

3 Likes

Fracturing of sports rights continues

3 Likes

I thought stan already had 7’s looked up? Guess not.

2 Likes

It’s likely we’ll never return to a situation where the majority of sports rights are held by a single broadcaster - fragmentation will continue to occur, especially as sports launch their own services

5 Likes

BeIN Sport has lost the Australian broadcast rights to LaLiga to Optus Sport. LaLiga had been the mainstay of BeIN’s football coverage for the last decade, especially for its special broadcast of Barcelona v Real Madrid.

1 Like

World athletics championship is on beIn sports

2 Likes

beIN Sports will have live and exclusive coverage of the day session of 2022 World Athletics Championships, to be held at Oregon, USA. The day sessions will include men’s and women’s marathons, as well as walking competitions, and heats for track and field events.

The evening session will be shown live on beIN and SBS on Demand.

Broadcast schedule in AEST:
Day 1 Evening session: Saturday 16 July, beIN 3, 9.55am
Day 2 Morning: Sunday 17 July, beIN 3, 3.20am
Day 2 Evening: Sunday 17 July, beIN 3, 10am
Day 3 Morning: Sunday 17 July, beIN 3, 11.05pm
Day 3 Morning 2: Monday 18 July, beIN 3, 3.25am
Day 3 Evening: Monday 18 July, beIN 3, 9.30am
Day 4 Morning: Monday 18 July, beIN 3, 11.05pm
Day 4 Evening: Tuesday 19 July, beIN 3, 9.35am
Day 5 Evening: Wednesday, 20 July, beIN 3, 9.40am
Day 6 Evening: Thursday, 21 July, beIN 3, 7.55am
Day 7 Evening: Friday, 22 July, beIN 3, 9.35am
Day 8 Morning: Friday, 22 July, beIN 3, 11.05pm
Day 8 Evening: Saturday, 23 July, beIN 3, 9.45am
Day 9 Morning: Sunday 24 July, beIN 3, 2.40am
Day 9 Evening: Sunday 24 July, beIN 3, 9am
Day 10 Morning: Sunday 24 July, beIN 3, 11.05pm
Day 10 Evening: Monday 24 July, beIN 3, 9.40am

1 Like

beIN has signed a new two-year broadcast deal for Australia with World Athletics, covering all World Athletics events including the current world championships in Oregon, as well as next year’s world championships in Budapest.

2 Likes

Trying to watch the World Athletics Championships but every time I try to do so, there are ads all the time… this is pay tv!!!

2 Likes

beIN Sports’ coverage of 2022 Davis Cup tennis finals starts tomorrow (Tuesday) at 11pm AEST with Australia taking on Belgium in Hamburg. The tie will also be shown on 9Gem.

beIN Sports 1 and 2 will show selected ties from all four groups, including those involving Australia for the first time.

2 Likes

They usually aren’t able to show Australian ties, given start time is 11pm (and the Australia match starts at 10pm) then they might be showing something else…

1 Like