Bachelor in Paradise

Yeah it was a good move especially given that the newbies were a different type of contestant to the usual Bachelor casting. They were the only contestants this season as well apart from Jake that were no from Angie’s season of The Bachelorette.

I don’t get what the problem is? There are multiple meanings to the term and it’s what the show decided to use for the newbies. It’s not a big deal. Everything doesn’t need to be made an issue.

4 Likes

Renee has revealed in a podcast that she was dumped by Matt by text message, just weeks after they returned to Australia.

1 Like

But who actually gives a flying fig?

1 Like

Abbie still looking for media attention.

1 Like

She does a podcast that I listen to. I actually didn’t know it was her at the beginning but its quite good.

From MediaWeek:

Also having a rest is Bachelor in Paradise. “Otherwise all our major shows are returning,” said McGarvey.

1 Like

Not surprising given that they can’t film in Fiji.

Or stick tongues down each others throats or worse. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
2 Likes

They don’t have to use tongue…

Months?

Didn’t this film this time last year?

Gotta love exaggerating a story.

2 Likes

Where’s the fun in that?

It didn’t work. Megan Marx had confirmed she split with Jake Ellis again, and she is happily single.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/queensland/alist-confidential-bachelor-in-paradises-megan-marx-confirms-split-from-jake-ellis/news-story/d66657c4dc4b5a7cfdf0a281bf177786

Conor Canning was deregistered by the Property Agent’s Tribunal last year after he stole a client database from his former employer and then repeatedly lied about it in legal documents.

Mr Canning is the director of three real estate offices under the PRD franchise.

1 Like

On Studio 10 this morning

2 Likes

Jamie Doran, who has appeared on The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise, has told The Daily Telegraph that his lawsuit against Warner Bros. has been postponed to 2022, claiming that the process was drawn out because he and his legal team were dealing with Warner Bros.’ insurers, who were performing ‘a review’ of the case. Once that review is complete he will proceed onto the personal injury claim in court.