Bachelor in Paradise

I agree. Whoever is in charge of scheduling on Ten this year needs the sack. This show is designed to cover the Easter period but it should have been airing more nights at least these couple of weeks over Easter. Dancing on Mondays kinda stuffs up the week meaning it can only air 3 nights. It would have been better Sunday-Wednesday.

I also don’t see why they feel the need to rush into Masterchef. If Lego Masters only goes for 3 weeks then launching Masterchef a few weeks later isn’t going to be a big deal. It doesn’t usually start until May anyway.

5 Likes

Yeah seems like a silly programming decision again from 10. They are experts on this. I wouldn’t be surprised if we either see Masterchef on only Monday and Tuesday that week or Bach in Paradise at 8:30. To be fair 10 have nothing noteworthy on at 8:30 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I guess it’s possible they could only air Masterchef a couple of nights the first couple of weeks. The show is designed in a 5 night format but if the first few eps are just auditions and people getting into the Top 24 then I guess they can split it across a couple of weeks. Still that just seems messy… they should just be airing out Bach and then jumping into Masterchef.

3 Likes

I agree it does seem very messy. Most logical thing is it will air at 8:30.

With Thursday’s episode being over 2hrs is that perhaps a double episode? Maybe another few doubles next week to wrap it up?

Here is part of next week’s schedule:

Anzac Day night 9pm is TBA so 10 could schedule a double episode of Bachelor in Paradise. Alternatively, it will have to reedit the remaining episodes so there will be double elimination (two rose ceremonies) next Tuesday and Wednesday.

I’m doubting it as the episodes usually end on rose ceremonies… it would be odd for it to be halfway through it. 2 hours is also not a lot longer than most episodes have been anyway and tonight’s is meant to have a lot of drama with Flo arriving which might explain the extra length.

I just think they will have to air some episodes the same week as Masterchef even if it is at 8.40pm.

Tenille will arrive in tonight’s episode according to the preview at the end of last night’s show.

Tenille and Flo both arrive tonight.

On a side note - Tenille apparently claims that Honey Badger also told her that he wasn’t going to pick anyone at the end of The Bachelor.

maybe by the last week they will promote the 8.30pm shows as adults only eps as some of the couples may be ‘more advanced’ in their relations!

So after all that it only had a week left?

Strange they wouldn’t wait a week to launch MasterChef Australia.

1 Like

They were obviously caught unawares by MKR ending earlier this year. Agree, they should have waited a week.

1 Like

I’d say it was that it started one week later than expected because of the length of the MAFS season.

The schedule is all over the place.

I think 10 was expecting Nine to show The Voice after Easter as was the case in previous years, and was caught off-guard when Nine decided to air Lego Masters instead.

The promos are showing that the scripts on this show are worse than Home & Away and Neighbours. They need new writers for the next season.

They should hire some from MAFS.

What I find funny though is they have storylines but they go somewhere completely different. People were put in their and asked who they want to meet up with and then they leave or walk and that person comes in? I don’t get it? Like Jimmy walks cause Alex Nation is hitting on everyone in there yet any other girl could come in later and catch his eye? Or Davey leaves then Florence walks in.

Davey didn’t leave. He was eliminated.

1 Like