Australia Unites: Red Cross Flood Appeal

Delta Goodrem will open her latest tour in Brisbane on Saturday, which starts at around 8pm local time (9pm AEDT).

5 Likes

A history of benefit concerts/telethons in Australia.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely be watching, do we know if it will be ad free?

I’m also curious to see

• If networks will use their own watermarks
  • What the on screen “lag” is between networks, both metros and regionals, something tells me Nine will have the shortest lag since they are hosting, WIN-10 N.NSW will have the longest since they have the biggest lag here, where they are about 6 seconds behind 10.
1 Like

So the simple solution is to advertise it as “7.30/6.30 Qld” … as suggested, like they do in the US. Same for the cricket over summer. Problem solved.

The part of these type of promos in Qld that is annoying is that the only time it actually says “AEDT” is on the end board. During the promo it’s just says “7.30”. So if you don’t watch to the end, you don’t realise.
Anyway, I’ll stop now. It drives me mad but 7 is never going to change.

1 Like

Do we think it will be available on catch up? I’ll be out for the evening.

2 Likes

Hopefully it will be on either 7plus or and 9now or and 10play later tonight

3 Likes

On W Sunrise Kochie said that he would be on the “late shift” tonight with Chris Brown and Sylvia Jeffreys. Also brief mention of the reuniting of Karl and Lisa.

7 Likes

Unless this is just for the purposes of taking the promo shot, seems like the program will be presented from the WWOS/Stan Sport studio:

16 Likes

In for some odd throw-together hosting combos by the sounds of it. Kochie doesn’t really ‘fit’ with the other two. I remember for the Tsunami Appeal Boland sold Kochie and Mel as a 2-for-1 non-negotiable deal.

Also, Scott Cam, Mark Ferguson and Renee Bargh shouldn’t be in a hosting capacity, especially in place of the likes of Sarah Harris, Kylie Gillies and Sandra Sully who have been relegated to presenting from the call centres.

Reckon it will be. Will be quite interesting seeing so many cross-network personalities on the Nine set!

1 Like

All 3 Sandra, Pete and Kylie all look nervous haha. This is probably a first for them presenting together

I would like to see the 3 nightly news hosts, then breakfast tv together and morning shows together

3 Likes

Video:

3 Likes

Would be better if they went with the same format as the 2005 one with one host from each station instead of so many different ones.

5 Likes

Kylie Gillies will be in Brisbane

4 Likes

Or maybe Qld could just stop being difficult and start using Daylight Savings Time…

5 Likes

Even better!

1 Like

What to watch tonight :thinking:

14 Likes

Some viewers will have no idea what’s going on tonight with the 3 networks until they see the same thing all on channels :joy:

3 Likes

The town of Ayr QLD will go into meltdown!

1 Like

Sandra Sully is in QLD.

1 Like