Australia Unites: Red Cross Flood Appeal

The 3 big networks should get together once a year and do a telethon for natural disasters or whatever I like seeing the stars from 7 ,9 and 10 presenting together I grew up when I was little with the best show in the world hey hey it’s Saturday and also watched rove live so please bring back more Aussie live variety tv

1 Like

I hope you’re not suggesting we should have a natural disaster annually.

6 Likes

Late to this. I didn’t watch.

Funny both Ferguson and Harris started their metro TV careers at Seven stations. Ferguson and Cameron Williams were both honing their craft at ATN7 when Fordham was still in short pants making prank calls to Stan Zemanek’s 2UE radio show. Once a smart alec, always a smart alec.

Pity they couldn’t get Ferguson and Overton together in the same room.

7 Likes

Tom not really just have a telethon but I guess there is much else other than natural disasters the 3 big f.t.a networks could raise money for maybe to revive neighbours or Aussie drama I don’t know

I’m sorry but what.

4 Likes

Said no one ever.

3 Likes

Australia Unites: maybe to revive Neighbours or Aussie drama I don’t know Appeal

1 Like

No ones gonna give the TV networks more money lol But maybe next kids Hospital telethon could be joined.

Looks like COVID may have been travelling around in the Nine HQ on Saturday night :eyes:

2 Likes

Lucky it wasn’t Ben or Grant

1 Like

“I tested negative on Saturday lunchtime ahead of the Australia Unites broadcast but then woke up feeling a bit shaggy on Sunday morning."

4 Likes

Have we ruled out foul play on Nines part?

1 Like

Adapted from the Sunday Footy Show MyRoom Telethon graphics.

Caps

6 Likes

Osher having some fun at Nine:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSdd2mXH6/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSdd2Axj8/

2 Likes

Does anyone have a side by side of each networks opt in?

1 Like

Nine saying thank you and still not too late to donate.

7 Likes

Do we know whats the latest amount raised?

2 Likes