Australia Unites: Red Cross Flood Appeal

Let’s see this through

Oh the whole thing has had a couple of weeks of planning. But I think it was due to finish at 10:30 and they have dragged it out. They decided to pad on the fly

2 Likes

Hunters & Collectors back with the final song of the night, Throw Your Arms Around Me.

3 Likes

Overnight ratings will be huge for the 7.30-10.30pm part, with The Commuter (7), Patch Adams (9) and Ambulance Aus (10) getting some big numbers too in preliminary numbers.

1 Like

That was weird Sharon holding a 10 sign up saying this is what I rate the viewers…

Noticed 7 weatherman Tony Auden in the background in Brisbane.

4 Likes

All three networks would have been aware this was going to go over time. All three would have been fine with it.

2 Likes

Rubbish

It’s 1min to 12:30

10 Likes

No Peter Overton. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

00:33 - Ending now with a brief vision recap of the night.

1 Like

And that’s a night. Finished up at 12.33am. Great Southern Land played over the “highlights montage”.

Goodnight Seven, Nine, Ten, and to the few of us still up on this forum :slight_smile:

12 Likes

C;osong screen

6 Likes

All networks resumed normal programming
10 is playing Ambulance Australia

1 Like

And now back to normal programming for 7,9 & 10 Networks.

2 Likes

I was half expecting the camera to pan away from Sylvia, Kochie and Chris to the other side of the studio as the lights begin to dim. The silhouette of a tall, dark figure walks slowly toward the camera. As the figure walks into the light, the camera pans up. The now illuminated face of Peter Overton lets out a smirk. He winks down the barrel of the camera and says “That’s television folks, thanks for watching. Good night.” End credits.

8 Likes

10 watermark took a good 10 seconds to appear

Well I’m heading off thanks for chatting guys

2 Likes

No Peter Hitchener either.

4 Likes