Amazon Prime

Picard release date and new trailer.

Coming to Prime in January next year.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Season 3 of this show,have already watched Season 1 and 2👍

1 Like

15 November (US time)

1 Like

Season 3 of This is Us has been added, did the season finish airing on 10Peach?

Yes, back in April.

Ok because all I could find on 10Play was it said there is This Was Us 5mins and was up to e 11.

Is there a way to easily see what shows Amazon has rights to in Australia? I couldn’t seem to find it without having a log-in.

You can try looking at https://www.justwatch.com/au and only select Prime Video.

The documentary will cover the Spurs’ 2019-20 Premier League season and will be streamed later next year.

1 Like

The Manchester City version was excellent.
Now, Spurs…? Did Liverpool refuse?

2 Likes

Looks like the deal is done on Packed To The Rafters, 18 episdoes spread across 3 story blocks. Best of all Bevan Lee is in charge.

1 Like
1 Like

They’ve added 1 season of Beauty and The Geek Australia and another season of Yummy Mummies to Netflix.

Amazon Prime is looking better and better all the time. I am considering signing up to this and parting ways with Stan.

1 Like

The 8-part documentary will premiere in Australia on March 12, 2020, four days after the Women’s T20 World Cup final at the MCG and the day before the men’s ODI series between Australia and NZ at the SCG. The series will launch on Prime Video in other countries at a later date.