Amazon Prime Cricket Coverage

Welcome Zip. Just a remainder there is a dedicated thread:

Mod edit: have merged the threads :slight_smile: - On Air

2 Likes

sorry searched amazon prime - only saw the main thread

1 Like

Just brought this up on my phone to have a look. There’s no on screen graphics - score etc - bit useless…?!?

Tuning in now the tennis is over

1 Like

Just looked at the iOS app again and there’s a score graphic now but less detail than the post above - none of the detail to the right side with the batter and bowler stats. Don’t have access to another stream to compare though. Weird.

edit - If I rewind to that point in the game the same graphics are there. Must be having issues with them. These would be produced in-house by the ICC?

No commercials but there are promos for what Prime shows in Australia during drinks breaks

1 Like

Yes mate

Aussies at the ICC U19’s on Amazon Prime tonight. Good picture quality and audio so far. (Viewing via Apple TV into OLED TV)

5 Likes

They’ve added KFC ads to the rotation, chucked in at drinks breaks and every 10 overs.

Australia Vs Zimbabwe

India Vs Ireland

Amazon Self Promo

5 Likes

Finally something new :joy: everything else is (essentially) the same as the 2016 T20 World Cup graphics (but widescreen).

Australia will play India in the U19 World Cup final in Benoni this Sunday, after both teams won their respective semi finals this week. The Aussies had a one wicket victory over Pakistan overnight, after India defeated host South Africa by two wickets on Wednesday.

The final starts at 7pm AEDT.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Group A: Australia, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Group B: South Africa, England, West Indies, Bangladesh, Scotland

Update 8/5: Sri Lanka beat Scotland in the qualifier final overnight, thus Sri Lanka will play in group A as qualifier 1 and Scotland will join group B as qualifier 2.

2 Likes

Season 3 of The Test premieres on May 24. It will cover last year’s World Test Championship final against India, and the Ashes Tour of England.

2 Likes

Introducing the man, the myth, the people's champ... @Uz_Khawaja, our ambassador for the @ICC Men’s #T20WorldCup 🏏 The action kicks off June 2- It's on Prime. pic.twitter.com/mYiDqenMk2

— Prime Video Sport Australia (@pvsportau) May 12, 2024

EDIT

2 Likes

Looks like another streaming service i will need. Having said that i am thinking about cancelling one that i have.

You can only watch so much at a time. Churn, baby, churn.

2 Likes

Believe you me. Even a cricket tragic like me has had to start cherry picking what i watch

1 Like