AFL

A win is a win is a win. I’ll take em as they come.

2 Likes

Swans’ win came after they were given a 50m penalty near the goal square which they were attacking, after North Melbourne exceeded their interchange limit of 75.

Fans were up in arms over this. Saw lots of angry comments on Twitter.

4 Likes

Thems the rules. Eat shit North.

1 Like

Wonder if North will review and appeal.

Seems a bit harsh to lose a game for 76 interchanges instead of 75.

Perhaps a fine would be a fairer outcome?

1 Like

Nah, the know the rules and they breached them. However, these kind of decisions need to be communicated to the crowd in attendance, similar to goal reviews.

5 Likes

Kevin Sheedy singing at Dreamtime at the G! Don’t think he can actually sing, but that was bloody brilliant, alongside his former player Michael Long (who can sing and an orchestrator of this game/round and the ‘Long Walk’ lead-up from the CBD to the ground often with the Prime Minister alongside Sheeds some 20 years ago) and the latter’s indigenous band :red_circle::black_circle:

Don’t suppose anyone got any caps? On stage “entertainment” also broadcast during the Half Time report. @TV.Cynic

2 Likes

Have you heard me sing? Compared to me, Sheeds sounds like an angel.

Thankfully no, and I’d like to keep it that way thank you very muchly.

1 Like

i want to him sing. Why be such a sad individual?

No Jon, they need to take their medicine and take responsibility for their error.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/AFL/status/1659861055252889600?s=20

4 Likes

I’m just stirring the shit out of @ElCapitanCranky today because my Sharks beat his Knights and I’m getting my moneys worth :rofl:

1 Like

Speechless. :red_circle::black_circle::red_circle::black_circle::red_circle::black_circle::red_circle::black_circle::red_circle::black_circle:

4 Likes

Nearly had a heart attack. GO BOMBERS

3 Likes

Not just the 9 year (!) drought with Dreamtime, but we deserved this after the past month or so of very competitive/top effort games against the best sides, coming away with zero, should’ve probably won 2-3 of those (had match winning opportunities like tonight), so anyone questioning the post-match celebrations don’t. A moment to lap up :tada:

Just need West Coast to beat Hawthorn and Collingwood to beat Carlton tomorrow now :wink:

1 Like

oh haha, sorry lol , my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Switched off as soon as it came on :stuck_out_tongue: . Not entertainment for me. The footy is.

Is that not a bit harsh?

Took that part out, as it was kind of harsh. But I watch footy for footy only. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re the poor man’s Abbott and Costello, or Laurel and Hardy. Or one of those duos where one of them was a sexual deviant (obviously that would be @Radiohead :rofl:)

1 Like