Collingwood
Fremantle

2 Likes

Brisbane
Melbourne
Geelong
Fremantle

1 Like

@FootyKick I know you may have been busy this week but can we please have the week one results?

Also, my tips for this weekend: Melbourne and Collingwood (these can be voided if it’s determined that I beat you in the first week).

2 Likes

My Week 2 Finals predictions
Melbourne
Fremantle

1 Like

Friday, September 9
Melbourne vs. Brisbane MCG 7:50pm Seven/Foxtel/Kayo
Saturday, September 10
Collingwood vs. Western Bulldogs MCG 7:25pm Seven/Foxtel/Kayo

I’ll post tips later but due to the results being posted late, will you pick who will be competing against who @FootyKick?

1 Like

Mate we need to know who won first!

Apologies for the delay everyone - I’ll be sitting down tonight to calculate scores and write the report. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Finals week 2

Brisbane (can’t see them losing to Melbourne three times in a calendar year)
Collingwood

1 Like

Sorry, actually Collingwood vs. Fremantle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good evening all,

What an exciting first week of finals. It was probably the best week one finals in recent memory, with three closely fought game, and one game to end the round where the result came out of nowhere. Congratulations to Brisbane, Sydney, Geelong and Fremantle for their wins.

Please see below two ladders, a finals/knockout ladder, and a normal ladder. The normal ladder includes everyone so we can be inclusive (as I’d like to give everyone the chance to keep submitting tips even if they’re eliminated). The finals/knockout results show progress for the elimination competition. Well done to turdall who was the only tipster to get all matches correct!

Finals/Knockout Results

Top 6: Congratulations to MasterMind5991, William_Kavalko and trentcs for coming out on top in their match-ups, and therefore will progress straight to the preliminary finals. Whilst you three skip the semi finals, I still encourage you to submit your tips for this weekend so your progress can be added to the normal ladder.

Myself, foxyrover and Qwerty have the double chance so therefore survive another week.

Bottom 8: Well, this is unfortunate. Whilst both TBoy and Ryno_091 tied on 3, I’m sorry to say that Ryno_091 is eliminated as TBoy finished higher at the end of the home and away season. Similarly, William_John145 and Aurora tied on 2, and that means Aurora is eliminated as William_John145 finished higher at the end of the home and away season.

So, congratulations to TBoy, William_John145, Super_SC and turdall for winning in their match-ups and moving to the semi-finals.

Sadly, Ryno_091, Aurora and stmookeyj027 have been eliminated, but are still encouraged to keep submitting their tips so their progress can be added on the normal ladder. The fourth elimination would be JohnsonTV who decided not to take part in the elimination competition.

Normal Ladder

151: foxyrover
147: MasterMind5991, trentcs
145: FootyKick
144: Qwerty, William_Kavalko
137: William_John145
136: stmookeyj027, TBoy
135: JohnsonTV
130: Aurora
129: turdall
120: Super_SC
111: Ryno_091

Looking ahead to this weekend

Welcome to the semi-finals!

Competing in the semi-finals are myself, foxyrover, Qwerty, TBoy, William_John145, Super_SC and turdall. What I would like from each of us is a tip and margin for both games this weekend. Out of the seven of us, the two lowest places tipsters will be eliminated at the end of the round, meaning the top 5 will advance to the preliminary finals to join MasterMind5991, William_Kavalko and trentcs.

Just re-iterating the point that Ryno_091, Aurora, stmookeyj027 and JohnsonTV are still encouraged to submit tips each week for the normal ladder, despite you being eliminated. Also, despite MasterMind5991, William_Kavalko and trentcs having a weekend off the elimination comp, you should still post your tips for the normal ladder.

Good luck tipping, and don’t forget that the second week of the finals starts tomorrow night at 7.50pm with Melbourne and Brisbane meeting at the MCG. Don’t forget your tip (& margin if in the elimination comp!) Also thanks to TBoy for providing assistance with scores.

3 Likes

I will post my tips later :+1:

GSTQ

Melbourne
Collingwood

Both by a small margin.

1 Like

Melbourne by 22
Fremantle by 8

1 Like

Melbourne
Collingwood