AFL Tipping 2022

Welcome to the 2022 AFL Season.

Please reply to this post to confirm your interest if you would like to participate in an AFL tipping competition here on Media Spy. Don’t post your tips yet, let’s see if we get enough users on board first.

For those interested, the effort required would be minimal as all you’d need to do is post your tips on here before the start of each round and I can post a ladder each week with the scores.

Thanks.

6 Likes

I’m interested!

3 Likes

I’m interested :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I interested.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll join in (if I can remember!) :joy:

Decision will have to be made soon as the season starts in two days!

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

Interested, there’s already a Mediaspy comp as part of ESPN footytips from previous seasons.

1 Like

Would people prefer to use ESPN or do it here on Media Spy?

I guess the problem with ESPN is that those who are already part of other comps on ESPN using their real name might prefer not to use their real name on a Media Spy comp (if they don’t use their real name on Media Spy)…

1 Like

Granted, that is a problem for those who use a pseudonym here. I do like the convenience of espn and the ability to be a one stop shop.

I’m in.

2 Likes

I am interested

2 Likes

Interested, would rather do it here. Having to go outside makes it more difficult to have to login every week - if I remember. Plus I think it is better for the MS community unless latest results are posted in this thread each week through screenshots etc.

4 Likes

Confirming my interest, either platform fine by me.

1 Like

I’m interested.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who confirmed their interest.

Let’s stick to doing the tipping on here. I appreciate the suggestion Frankie, but I think it’s simpler to do it all on here given this is a Media Spy tipping competition after all. I’m also not sure that everyone would have an ESPN account so some people would have needed to sign up.

Feel free to post Round 1 tips now. Round 1 starts tomorrow night with the GF rematch between the Demons and Bulldogs, at the MCG, kicking off at 7.10pm. Get your tips in on time!

2 Likes

My round 1 tips. Thanks for organising @FootyKick.

Melbourne
Richmond
St Kilda
Essendon
Sydney
Brisbane
North Melbourne
Fremantle
Gold Coast

1 Like

Now I am a little lazy and maybe others will be the same so I will just post the games for others as well

Wednesday, March 16
Melbourne vs. Western Bulldogs MCG 7:10pm Seven/Fox
Thursday, Mar 17
Carlton vs. Richmond MCG 7:25pm Seven/Fox
Friday, Mar 18
St Kilda vs. Collingwood Marvel Stadium 7:50pm Seven/Fox
Saturday, Mar 19
Geelong Cats vs. Essendon MCG 2:10pm Fox Footy
GWS GIANTS vs. Sydney Swans Accor Stadium 5:10pm Fox Footy
Brisbane Lions vs. Port Adelaide The Gabba 8:10pm Seven/Fox
Sunday, Mar 20
Hawthorn vs. North Melbourne MCG 1:10pm Fox Footy