ABC News Presenters and Reporters

Yes, that’s correct now that Gloria Kalache has moved to SBS.

Beverley O’Connor and Frances Bell have also filled in a few years ago.

1 Like

Ben Knight, been a while since he presented though, maybe summer 2017-18?

I would say longer.

I’m certain he at least did the 21st Dec 17 in the studio with Tamara Oudyn on location after the Flinders Street car attack.

Anyway back to the question, I’m not sure he’s donr 7pm but Iskandar Razak has done The World and 11pm news on 24 and pops up on radio occaisionally, so there’s still some presenting talent in Melbourne.

1 Like

The Australian reports the ABC has finalised its TV line-up to cover the upcoming federal election: Leigh Sales, Annabel Crabb, Barrie Cassidy and Antony Green will all return, to be joined by 7.30’s political correspondent Laura Tingle and RN drive host Patricia Karvelas.

Wednesday - Paul Higgins presenting news in Victoria.

3 Likes

Wednesday -

Mary Gearin presenting in Victoria tonight.

3 Likes

Friday - Nate Byrne presenting weather in Victoria.

1 Like

Sunday & Monday -

Mary Gearin is presenting in Victoria filling in for Tamara.

1 Like

Andrew Geoghegan co-anchoring with Karina Carvalho on News Channel tonight. It’s usually Jeremy Fernandez I believe.

1 Like

This aged well.

Wednesday -

James Hancock is presenting weather in Victoria tonight.

2 Likes

Tamara Oudyn turns 42 today. She posted this funny conversation on Twitter today.

4 Likes

Friday -

Paul Higgins is presenting in Victoria tonight, Mary Gearin co-hosted News Breakfast this morning.

3 Likes

Saturday -

Mary Gearin is back presenting in Victoria tonight.

3 Likes

Friday - Paul Higgins presenting in Victoria tonight. Similar to last week, Mary Gearin co-hosted News Breakfast this morning.

3 Likes

Sunday -
Mary Gearin is presenting in Victoria tonight filling in for Tamara.

1 Like

Monday -

Paul Higgins presenting in Victoria.

With school holidays Tamara might be off this week.

EDIT -

Tuesday to Thursday -

Mary Gearin is presenting.

4 Likes

Friday - James Hancock presented weather in Victoria.

2 Likes

I’m quite surprised this one hasn’t been mentioned here yet, but it seems yet another network is experiencing a reshuffle at their Macquarie Street bureau. In February it was Prime7. In March it was Nine. In April, it’s the ABC.

Yes, if Twitter is anything to go by State Political Reporter Brigid Glanville has left (or is leaving) the national broadcaster after two decades to become the new director of Policy & Strategy for the NSW Educational Minister.

2 Likes