ABC News Content and Appearance

Does anyone know were and what Fran Kelly is doing now. I heard an interview of Fran Kelly with Bill Shorten talking about the NDIS, but when trying to search for the podcast, I got a whole heap of articles about her leaving ABC RN Breakfast. I was under the impression that she was now doing RN drive, which seems to be airing with Andy Park. So still can’t find Fran Kelly’s program page.

1 Like

She been hosting afternoon briefing with Greg Jennet it’s a political program which airs at 4 P.M Monday to Friday on the ABC news channel.

1 Like

It’s a really good show Afternoon Briefing. Could be on the ABC’s main channel really.

2 Likes

Yep, got it now on iView.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One hour special ABC News tonight with David Speers.

In a one hour news special, David Speers and ABC reporters across Australia bring you comprehensive coverage of Anthony Albanese’s election victory.

Also includes local election results plus the day’s news.

5 Likes

Is it a nationwide bulletin from 7pm or after the local 7pm bulletins?

2 Likes

Not showing on the ABC EPG

1 Like

Speers said on Insiders said he’d be joining the local presenters… so I wonder which market order it’ll be on the east coast.

1 Like

Local bulletins.

6 Likes

Swirls again tonight

3 Likes

Not a fan of this addition.

Reminds me of Channel Nine’s 2012 ident.

1 Like

Yep, Channel 9 called and want their flying ribbons back.

I don’t mind these, they are obviously from the animation to form the “Australia Decides”opener. It looks nice IMO. Obviously won’t be a common feature beyond the election.

6 Likes

On their own, they’re alright. But they don’t work with any other element of the ABC graphics or “look”.

9 Likes

ABC News Canberra looks to be coming out of a different studio/location tonight

No OTS, no studio shots, just the generic Canberra loop and a close up of Adrienne Francis

1 Like

New studio finally?

6 Likes

We can only hope.
Tonight’s bulletin is also the same as mentioned above, clearly not coming from the normal studio

2 Likes
2 Likes

Why wouldn’t they just broadcast from the Parliament House studio.