A Current Affair

An interesting segment tonight

8 Likes

It was finally something worth watching on ACA.

New live cross graphic tonight. Don’t recall seeing this variant before

3 Likes

Caps? pls

Not sure what that reference was to - from tonight

1 Like

Surprised they went to air with that Ian Hickie interview. Audio was pretty distorted due to a possibly bad internet connection. Not great for a commercial TV network but anything goes in the days of Covid.

This split screen. I could be completely wrong but I can’t recall seeing them use this.

EDIT: Just checked the archives. My bad. Certainly not new :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking at those caps, I can barely tell if it’s Leila or Deb, lol.

4 Likes

All the blonde presenters at Nine are made to look the same eventually.

1 Like

Let’s hope there’s no breaking news that requires more red. :wink:

6 Likes

Brady Halls hosted tonight.

3 Likes

Note that A Current Affair did not air tonight in Sydney and Brisbane, due to “NRL Saturday Night” coverage airing on the main channel. There will also be NRL airing over the next few Saturdays also.

3 Likes

Article including statements from Ashleigh Petrie’s mother and Rest Superannuation:

1 Like

That interview did Rodney Higgins no favours. Alexis Daish owned him from the beginning and as the interview progressed he looked more and more like the horrible person he is. Sadly this ‘black and white’ attitude is common amongst judges and one of the main reasons people end up settling at mediation rather than risking having a judge like him.

1 Like

Did ACA air in Sydney or regional Nsw tonight? Massive missed opportunity considering today’s unfolding events if not

No ACA in NRL markets

2 Likes

What did the program cover tonight that the 6pm news didn’t?

I was just thinking, as it’d been rating quite high all week, could’ve gone big tonight (on a night usually dead) and driven Nine’s 7pm share very high and thus the night, especially Sydney and regional Nsw.

Oh I see, yeah, true.

1 Like

Not as much as NRL in th league states. Sydney siders don’t care about the lockdown anyway