A Current Affair

‘Well, let me just tell everyone it is Ally. I don’t mean to bust Channel Nine’s bubble.’

I think that’s exactly what he meant to do :wink:

12 Likes

Nah, surely they were joking around this morning.

Sounds like all will be revealed within the next week anyway.

I don’t know what the answer is host wise for ACA, however I don’t think Ally is it.

7 Likes

Me neither. I don’t see what Nine’s gonna gain from splitting Karl and Ally who have been doing great on Today. That show will suffer without Ally IMO.

I still think Deb Knight should be the first choice. Everyone knows she deserves better after she was moved so many times across the network.

12 Likes

But she might be happy with her radio gig and doing a few days of ACA. She was probably their first choice but who’s to say she didn’t knock it back?

1 Like

Pre-recorded show tonight for Tracy’s 2 part farewell. Filmed around September I think.

2 Likes

6 Likes

More than 10 mins on the same story, a bit too long. Should have more content but shorter for each one

1 Like

Damn. The clips of the past interviews with dramatic and cinematic music.

Wow. Seeing these interviews from the past (all powerful) goes to show how much ACA has lost its way.

7 Likes

Great to see different nine logos on the show. Instead the current one.

1 Like

Some graphics used to introduce interviews.

4 Likes

I think Tracy is a “legend” in the journalistic game, but as impressive as her run on ACA has been… I think she’s far better than the show (too many shonky tradesmen stories!). She still does incredible interviews.

12 Likes

Thursday:

Closer

6 Likes

A very clever closer

7 Likes

The highlights just confirms some truly horrible sets they’ve had over the years.

2 Likes

:joy::shushing_face:

1 Like

I could be wrong, but that closer used in tonight’s episode may have been from her first episode she presented

1 Like

Great episode tonight. Some really powerful interviews she’s done over her time as host. Great loss to the show and big footsteps to fill.

6 Likes