A Current Affair

Yeah it was pretty bad. They should have not cut the interview so tight. Now we are seeing a story about some Paster… how about more on the interview?

The story about a pastor and his congregation breaching covid restrictions would likely be more popular to the usual viewers than an interview with the premier.

3 Likes

Simon Bouda and the two cameramen self-reported to NSW Police after trying to interview the pastor. The trio were each fined $500 and spent 14 days in isolation, according to Media Watch last night.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Brain surgeon in the comments

This is confusing. Why were they required to isolate?

If only David covered this in the article… oh wait

1 Like

If there was any doubt, the Saturday edition is continuing into the new year.

2 Likes

“Should you be able to choose your vaccine if you’re over 60?”

No joke, that is tonight’s first story on ACA.

1 Like

It was covered in the article, but it’s not an unreasonable question. There is no public health directive or recommendation that would require them to do anything after simply approaching a person in the street maskless.

The requirement comes from Nine’s policy which seems utterly excessive to me. Are they not allowing staff to go to the shops or have contact with anybody outside of work?

4 Likes

Friday 24 September - Saturday 25 September
Brady Halls is filling in for Tracy and Deb.

5 Likes

And tomorrow night too.

4 Likes

Qld joined tonight’s show at 7:20 at the conclusion of Riverfire with a “welcome back” from Brady after returning from an ad break.

3 Likes

I watched ACA for the first time in ages last night, and must say I was pleasantly surprised by Brady Halls. Did a good job presenting IMO. What do other people think of him filling in?

5 Likes

Brendan was previously freelancing for 10.

3 Likes

This marks a return to the Nine Network family for Brendan Smith, as he’s been a news reporter for them in Adelaide and NBN Coffs Harbour in the past.

3 Likes

Nice surprise tribute to Tracey Grimshaw on tonight’s show to celebrate her 40th anniversary of joining the Nine Network. Highlights of her most memorable interviews from the National Nine Morning News, Today, Midday and ACA. The video package was introduced by her former and current colleagues Steve Leibmann, Peter Hitchener and Ray Martin.

15 Likes

I enjoyed watching that. Good trip down memory lane. Forgot how many amazing guests she’s interviewed over the years.

3 Likes

A blooper at the start of the program. Credits to South Coast TV 2

7 Likes

19 Likes

Video available:

3 Likes

Can’t say the current incarnation of Tracy at 9 is anywhere near what the past shows in this video.

6 Likes