A Current Affair

ON A CURRENT AFFAIR - DODGY HOSTS WHO MAKE FALSE PROMISES BEFORE THE AD BREAK. SEE WHAT THIS TV LEGEND HAS TO SAY FOR HERSELF. YOU WONT BELIEVE IT. THE TV EXCLUSIVE OF THE YEAR YOU HAVE TO SEE.

7 Likes

“That story tomorrow night, only on A Current Affair. Goodnight.”

8 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Ps @eddel can you fix my typing too fast in capitals errors like I just did in that quote :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And the next day the show gets taken off the air :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would say it could end up at QTQ for the regional and Darwin production.

It would be a lot of work to shift news production back to Darwin - including relocating sites again if they went for a set that size.

1 Like

Is this Tracy reporting for Nine News Melbourne around/post 1986? Footage as part of episode of Australian Crime Stories - Attack on Police HQ.

9 Likes

I realise they’re in the process of moving but it’s a bit early to unplug the plasma in preparation when Tracy is still on air. Hope they at least leave her with a desk and a chair to sit on until move in day.

19 Likes

No show tonight due to NRL preliminary final between Melbourne and Canberra. Adelaide and Perth viewers will get an old episode of Kalgoorlie Cops instead.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Slowly getting an idea of the order of shows now.
Possibly 60 minutes tomorrow. Then ACA next Saturday…

5 Likes

Surely Nine News Sydney will be last to make the move from Willoughby to North Sydney? They’ve been on-air since Day 2 of Australian TV, so it’s only fitting that the 6pm bulletin is the last on-air program to move!

5 Likes

Righto? Explain how you got to that? So random.

How is it fitting?

Some of the thoughts and theories about this move to North Sydney are hilarious.

It’s all done in the order it is because of resources and technical reasons. Nothing more lol

10 Likes

Deb said ACA is “the very first show” so you can rule out 60 tomorrow.

1 Like

My bad. I interpreted it as being the first ACA show. Not first of all shows.

1 Like

60 Minutes team probably starts in the new office on Monday, so their (pre-recorded mid last week) show tomorrow would be from Willoughby.

My guess is ACA’s first day in the new office will be a week later, the 26th. Saturday likely being used as a preview/test ahead of Monday.

I suspect Nine News will then move a week later, on November 1st.

Then Today moves on the 9th (or after any technical errors have been shaken out given they have the most complex broadcast and only a test pattern as back up).

I don’t know where Today Extra fits into this. Might be worth using them as a guinea pig for the main Today so possibly a move in the first week of November, or they may wait till last to avoid over-complicating things which would make their move mid-November.

1 Like

I guess Nine News/Today will start on Monday at the new studio since it’s the start of the working week?

2 Likes

Is anyone taking bets on the order, now? Heh.

The final Saturday episode out of Willoughby is now on 9Now, so Sydney and Brisbane viewers who missed on the night (due to NRL finals coverage) can catch up.

2 Likes