9Now

There’ll be a difference in the stats somewhere that explains it.

Nine’s fine print says Jan 1-Sep 12, is Seven’s in the same time period?

1 Like

seven are also saying in their graphic that they had higher total people than nine last year which is incorrect as nine won the year.

Seven seem to have a bit of a record of changing facts to suit them. could be wrong though.

Newsflash: Every commercial network plays that trick. It’s one of the oldest tricks in the book.

3 Likes

9Now will have a 24-hour live stream of Global Citizen Live from 3am AEST this Sunday (September 26).

3 Likes

I see Suburgatory is being added next Wednesday according to a 9Now newsletter I received.

They also have Hellcats added in the past few months.

These shows used to air on 9Go something like 10 years ago but got bumped around in timeslots.

2 Likes

There is also an interview with Hamish Turner in SMH and The Age today.

3 Likes

Premiere Sunday 31 October 9Now Exclusive

The notorious Chucky slashes his way to television in a killer new series written and executive produced by creator Don Mancini, who penned the iconic film franchise.

After teenage loner Jake Webber (Zackary Arthur) discovers a vintage ‘Good Guy’ doll at a suburban yard sale, a quiet American town soon erupts into mayhem as a blood-chilling murder spree begins to spill everyone’s deepest and darkest secrets.

While Chucky (voiced by Brad Dourif) unleashes havoc, familiar faces from his past return and threaten to reveal his shadowy origins as a seemingly ordinary child who somehow became the legendary murderous doll.

1 Like

Would you have had to have seen the Chucky films to watch this?

Also this is the second SyFy show on 9Now after Resident Alien though I see they are both Universal productions.

1 Like

Just saw that season 4 of Young Sheldon has been added to 9Now.

2 Likes

So a 9Now exclusive? Or perhaps it play out in non ratings.

1 Like

Episodes expire on December 25th so people only have two months to watch them. From January 16th the show will air/stream on demand on Foxtel.

I thought the show had been onsold to Foxtel so was surprised it premieres on 9Now.

1 Like

Seems they have added the rest of Suburgatory , only Season 1 was available .

Still seasons of The Flying Doctors missing

Found this one from 1994 !

2 seasons are available:

1 Like

Saw this on a Facebook group I am in just now , it’s appeared on Stan, not my screenshot.

There you go 10 seasons !

Random question that i think was in another thread , so when they add these old shows does Stan have to pay the actor/resses when their show is streamed ? same as with soaps like old episodes of Home and Away , 7 would have to ? Or do I have the process wrong.

1 Like

Picture in Picture now available, got this notification when I opened the app tonight. Not sure how new it is.

1 Like